Reload this Page >

New SNES game Nightmare Busters releasing in 2013

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 03-01-12, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure how much love this would get as it's an snes game that is 68 bucks, but the retro people may like this. You can preorder it now for 60 + 8 shipping

http://nightmarebusters.com/

“Hello!

I am Brandon Cobb, president of Super Fighter Team and producer of Nightmare Busters for the Super Nintendo. I'd like to thank you for joining our mailing list; your interest in and support of our company is something I very much appreciate. I know you've been patiently waiting for news, and I hope this message satisfies your curiousity.

In 2010, as you may or may not be aware, our company chose to stop taking pre-orders on our new game products, as we prefer not to make our customers wait. Instead, we started taking orders for our new products the day they were ready for release, to ensure immediate shipping and quick delivery: the ingredients of a simple, enjoyable, stress-free transaction.

However, with regard to Nightmare Busters we have received an unprecedented number of requests for us to change this policy to allow for a standard pre-ordering process to take place. After giving it much thought and discussing it with our partners, I have decided to honor the wishes of our fans by accepting pre-orders on the first 600 copies of the game.

If you wish to take advantage of this unique opportunity, there are a few very important points that we will need you to read, understand and accept -

1). Due to our hectic production schedule, Nightmare Busters is not expected to begin shipping until 2013. Placing a pre-order now will give you the opportunity to enjoy the game at release with no worry of missing out.

2). The manufacture of a new, region-free video game product for the Super Nintendo is considerably more expensive than manufacturing a similar product for the Sega Genesis or Atari Lynx, the platforms our company has previously produced commercial products for. Therefore our usual asking price per unit is unfortunately not possible. We must adjust the product price accordingly to compensate for the added production costs.

3). We normally produce only 300 units of our video game products at once. Because we have committed ourselves to accepting pre-orders for the first 600 copies of Nightmare Busters, we ask that only the most serious fans participate in the pre-order process: in essence, individuals whom are eager to play and enjoy the game and are therefore willing to patiently wait for its release date. This will ensure that processing and delivery is streamlined for everyone.

With that said, here is what the finished product will consist of:

- One (1) copy of Nightmare Busters for the Super Nintendo; a game cartridge with full color label, which supports both PAL and NTSC based systems.
- One (1) full color instruction manual.
- One (1) full color cardstock box to house the game cartridge and instruction manual.

The product will be manufactured from completely new materials. This means no existing game boards, cartridge shells or boxes will be "recycled" from other products. Rather, everything will be produced by our factory.

Of course, as with all of our products, Nightmare Busters is fully licensed from the original developers / IP holders, meaning our product is endorsed by its creators and thus, 100% genuine.

For those serious fans who wish to be guaranteed a copy of Nightmare Busters, the product pre-order costs are as follows:

USD$60.00 per unit + USPS priority shipping. Shipping is USD$8.00 to destinations within the USA, and USD$15.00 to destinations outside of the USA. Thus, the total cost per unit comes to:

USD$68.00 for customers within the USA.
USD$75.00 for customers outside of the USA.

Pre-order payments will only be accepted via PayPal or money order in US funds:

PayPal -
[email protected]

Money order -
Super Fighter Team
P.O. Box 713188
Santee, Ca. 92072-3188
USA

Thank you for reading through this message. I realize it is a great deal of information to digest all at once, but I appreciate your attention and understanding. If you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact me directly.

Have a nice day.”