DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   New problem with netscape on xbox? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/593047-new-problem-netscape-xbox.html)

Save Ferris 07-25-11 02:43 PM

New problem with netscape on xbox?

Just last night tried to view netflix and the xbox pretended I had never set it up. I tried to set it up and put the code on the netflix website but it failed.

Anyone else having a problem?

Guru Askew 07-25-11 03:05 PM

Re: New problem with netscape on xbox?

I've been having trouble logging into my Prodigy and Compuserve accounts on Xbox Live.

Groucho 07-25-11 03:11 PM

Does it work in IE4?

Save Ferris 07-25-11 03:12 PM

hmm Compuserve works fine for me

RichC2 07-25-11 03:13 PM

Call Compuserve technical support, they may refer to it as Mosaic but don't be confused or discouraged.

Liver&Onions 07-25-11 03:16 PM

Should I help the dude out and correct the title?

Nah.

Save Ferris 07-25-11 03:34 PM

Why.wont.this.browse@!

orangecrush 07-25-11 03:40 PM

We were having some problems with Netflix not loading on our Wii a few days ago, but it seems to be working now. Perhaps you could delete and reinstall the netflix app on your xbox?

Save Ferris 07-25-11 03:45 PM

It worked after the update. I guess I was wondering if they're pulling something with people who haven't committed to one plan or the other before the cutoff date in Sept.

UncleGramps 07-25-11 04:03 PM

I would try using a different dial-up access number. Just be careful - sometimes they'll charge you for long distance even if the number is in your local area code!

Guru Askew 07-25-11 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by UncleGramps (Post 10866812)
I would try using a different dial-up access number. Just be careful - sometimes they'll charge you for long distance even if the number is in your local area code!

You'll also wanna make sure your mom doesnt pick up one of the other extensions in your house because you'll get disconnected and you'll have to yell "who picked up the phone?!?!?" each time when you're just trying to enjoy your Netscapes.

Kedrix 07-25-11 04:23 PM

Man, I am still accessing my Xbox Live through AOL Online. They just added two new dialup numbers in my area. I hope this dialup service doesn't dry up soon, I just got my new 28.8 baud modem and I am pwning some serious noobs.

chuckd21 07-25-11 07:09 PM

Have you tried posting on Usenet? Someone in alt.netscape.die-die-die might be able to help.

Rob V 07-25-11 07:19 PM

I use Internet Ramp... no problems here.

edstein 07-25-11 08:55 PM

Good times.
http://www.guidebookgallery.org/pics...tscape/2.0.png

pinata242 07-25-11 09:03 PM

LOLZ! Did anyone notice the silly brain fart in the thread title? The guys on my Doom BBS are going to love this!

glassdragon 07-25-11 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by pinata242 (Post 10867126)
LOLZ! Did anyone notice the silly brain fart in the thread title? The guys on my Doom BBS are going to love this!

What are you talking about? He's obviously having problems with the Neuticles on his dog named xbox. Duh.

Save Ferris 07-25-11 10:28 PM

GOOD NEWS
I refragmented the explorer accounts drive and it works now!

Thanks orangecrush ;)