Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Gohastings 1 time use 40% off code for video games

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-11, 10:12 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Re: Gohastings 1 time use 40% off code for video games

I just got shipping confirmation on mine. I got Halo Reach (for my cousin) and NCAA FB 12 for $57 shipped. I hope the online code is in NCAA, but I am not betting on it.
Old 07-22-11, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got all my games in Perfect complete condition. Im damn happy at $9 a game. I look forward to playing them a year or 2 from now....

Question for those who have PS3 Medal of Honor Limited Edition. Is Frontlines built into the game or do I need a download code? Theres a code in the game case but it states its for the extra weapons and map for online, would that be the same one?
Old 07-25-11, 08:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kedrix
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga Used - Xbox 360 $18.30 (hope the packaging survives the shipping)
Got this one today, I thought it had more packaging but it came as any other game. It was complete though, with manual, disc in perfect condition and case with cover art. No soundtrack cd but since i believe that sucker is a floater, I had very little chance to get it. Overall, happy since the game and normal contents are in tact. The other three should be here tomorrow or next day. If the trend continues, I will be peachy.
Old 07-26-11, 06:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kedrix
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Used - Xbox 360 $2.98 (I know it is not a great game, but I've heard there are some decent gaming elements, at $3 if I hate it, big deal)
Two Worlds II Used - Xbox 360 $14.27 (very happy with this one)
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Used - Xbox $1.20
(I have the other two, so just completing the set)
*sigh* So I got my other three today. GI Joe was excellent, even had no eco case. Then the problems started. Lord of the Rings, complete but the disc was pretty badly torn up. Two Worlds II has a different set of issues. The disc is okay (not great but okay), but the case is chipped and coming apart and..the disc is a rental, rental stickers and all. But it is complete. Had it been just the Lord of the Rings disc, i might have chalked it up to experience, but since Two Worlds II was the one I was looking most forward to, i might as well throw them both together.

Going to write Hastings in a little bit and see what they want to do. Suffice to say I will stick to Books and Blu-Rays from here on out. Disapointing.
Old 07-27-11, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Received my games, and the NCAA 12 had an unused online pass included.
Old 07-28-11, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

I got the rest of my order last night, and for Dead Space 2, they sent the collector's edition instead of the regular edition. Everything was included except for the plasma cutter replica. The actual game case hadn't even been opened yet. It looks like some employee just stole the plasma cutter out and then put the rest back on the shelf.