NCAA 12 DVDTalk Dynasty (PS3)

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

NCAA 12 DVDTalk Dynasty (PS3)

Old 08-29-11, 10:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: NCAA 12 DVDTalk Dynasty (PS3)

So according to the Dynasty (last night) only 3/10 of you are ready to advance. I finished my game and recruiting as did nic (I think) and GatorShea knocked out his by autopiloting. Lostfan won his game but may not be done recruiting. If anyone is having problems with their games - especially head to head games - let me know (I'll be online) - I can put a player in autopilot for a head to head game if they are not showing up and it is getting late in the night.

@ Flip - Flhype told me he would jump on later today/tonight for your matchup.
Old 08-29-11, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cruzness
So according to the Dynasty (last night) only 3/10 of you are ready to advance. I finished my game and recruiting as did nic (I think) and GatorShea knocked out his by autopiloting. Lostfan won his game but may not be done recruiting. If anyone is having problems with their games - especially head to head games - let me know (I'll be online) - I can put a player in autopilot for a head to head game if they are not showing up and it is getting late in the night.

i planned to play my game last night, but sucked into Battlefield...Ill get on it tonight.
Old 08-29-11, 11:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Alright. Hopefully we can get it in.
Old 08-29-11, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Yawmush and I played our game last week all the way through, now it is showing that we never played. Ugh.
Old 08-29-11, 03:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Sauce, you can play against the computer. You kicked my ass so thoroughly that I am not looking forward to it again.
Old 08-29-11, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Just finished my recruiting as well.
Old 08-29-11, 03:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by shumway
Sauce, you can play against the computer. You kicked my ass so thoroughly that I am not looking forward to it again.
Are you sure??? You could do better.
Old 08-29-11, 03:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Ha, you're trying to encourage me, because you are figuring that the comp will play way better than me and it IS a home game. LOL.
Old 08-29-11, 04:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Ha, you're trying to encourage me, because you are figuring that the comp will play way better than me and it IS a home game. LOL.
Exactly
Old 08-29-11, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finished my recruiting. How do you set it to auto recruiting? Its lost its thrill, clicking the same thing over and over.

I hope when you advance the league, I'm still down for my 35-13 victory over A&M. If not, its 4 out of 4 weeks that I've had my game simmed because of issues with the site and there's not a lot of point in continuing when nothing I do matters (2 vs computer and 2 head to head). Its make or break time for the Ducks.
Old 08-29-11, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by sauce07
Exactly
Seeing how it wouldn't be fair to you to not have just as great a chance at a W as before, I'll try my hardest to be on at some point. If I can't, sorry, will need Cruz to let you play CPU.
Old 08-29-11, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Seeing how it wouldn't be fair to you to not have just as great a chance at a W as before, I'll try my hardest to be on at some point. If I can't, sorry, will need Cruz to let you play CPU.
Sounds good
Old 08-29-11, 06:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by LostFan
Finished my recruiting. How do you set it to auto recruiting? Its lost its thrill, clicking the same thing over and over.

I hope when you advance the league, I'm still down for my 35-13 victory over A&M. If not, its 4 out of 4 weeks that I've had my game simmed because of issues with the site and there's not a lot of point in continuing when nothing I do matters (2 vs computer and 2 head to head). Its make or break time for the Ducks.
You can go into recruiting and under one of the tabs - recruiting options I think - you can make it so that the computer does your recruiting for you.
Old 08-29-11, 06:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Yawmush and I played our game last week all the way through, now it is showing that we never played. Ugh.
SOFA KING DUMB!!!!!! I hate that!
Old 08-29-11, 06:15 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'll be around after 830 est or so if you guys need me for Roger Goddell type stuff.
Old 08-30-11, 08:14 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I feel sorry for Yawmush, we've had to play our game twice in the last week, I outscored him 81-14 combined, he never got a offensive touchdown. Sorry for the hell I put you through.
Old 08-30-11, 09:17 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Nice #humblebrag.
Old 08-30-11, 09:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Nice #humblebrag.
haha. I felt really bad after that 40 yard bomb connected in the endzone with 2 minutes left. That was supposed to be a interception or incomplete pass.

And please, a humblebrag goes like this

81-14
Old 08-30-11, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

In case I didn't mention this before : I HATE EA!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't log on last night to advance the game after 1130pm because the EA servers were not connected. Before that I had set Flhype to autopilot for his game vesus Flip since he did not log on and I also did the same to yawmush since he did not feel like playing sauce a second time. I saw that Lostfan had won his game and finished his recruiting, as did nic and I and r2 was finishing up his stuff. Flip finished his game and messaged me that he had issues when he finished the game.
I decided to log on this morning this morning and saw the following:
Flipperbaby had won his game vs FSU 41-27 (I think).
r2 had won his game 60-24 (or something like that - put TCU in their place).
sauce won his game 40-7 (ouch)
I won my game 35-28 - (holy penalties)
nic won his game (I forgot the details)
Lostfan handed A&M their asses (yay)
Gator is simming (weak)

So I advance the week early this morning and it goes through the motions like it normally should. I then check the standings anf things are screwed up again. According to the dynasty now:
Flipperbaby lost his game to FSU 31-24 (you gotta be kidding me)
r2 still won his game (ok)
sauce won his game 40-7 (ok)
I won my game 35-28 (Missippi State is tougher than ya think son)
nic lost his game to the computer ( F#$%!!!!! I forgot the details )
Lostfan lost his game to Texas A&M (NCAA really doesn't like you - it's not you there is just something about you that makes the dynasty AI wanna smash your face in and smother you with a pillow while shooting you, stabbing you, pulling out your fingernails, poisoning you, hanging you and cutting off your genitalia - I'm really sorry)
GatorShea won his sim (still weak)

I am stunned that this keeps happenning and I want you guys' opinions. I am really sorry to those of you who keep being robbed by the EA servers. EA obviously needs to patch this. I want to continue with the Dynasty but I don't blame anyone if they wanna drop out
Old 08-30-11, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

haha. I felt really bad after that 40 yard bomb connected in the endzone with 2 minutes left. That was supposed to be a interception or incomplete pass.

And please, a humblebrag goes like this

81-14
No, a humblebrag is apologizing for something (so you appear humble) but bragging about the outcome. At least this game you stopped me at the 1 4Xs. If we played 10 more games (not likely, I'm done with this game soon) I might score once on you that wasn't a defensive TD. All I can say is, at least I picked you 5 times and knocked your QB out for the game (wish it had been for his college career.) At the end of the game, I felt like hurling obscenities at you, which is why I shut the mic off. So, yeah, big middle finger to you, buddy.
Old 08-30-11, 10:07 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

No, a humblebrag is apologizing for something (so you appear humble) but bragging about the outcome. At least this game you stopped me at the 1 4Xs. If we played 10 more games (not likely, I'm done with this game soon) I might score once on you that wasn't a defensive TD. All I can say is, at least I picked you 5 times and knocked your QB out for the game (wish it had been for his college career.) At the end of the game, I felt like hurling obscenities at you, which is why I shut the mic off. So, yeah, big middle finger to you, buddy.
How about we settle on Humblefacts and i'm an asshole?
Old 08-30-11, 01:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

so i beat you and sauce head to head, then I think I have an easy path to championship game only to be screwed by EA. FUCK THIS GAME.

I had a bad feeling about this week when I got that error. I knew I was going to lose because Penn State is better than WVU.

BULLSHIT
Old 08-30-11, 03:10 PM

In case I didn't mention this before : I HATE EA!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't log on last night to advance the game after 1130pm because the EA servers were not connected. Before that I had set Flhype to autopilot for his game vesus Flip since he did not log on and I also did the same to yawmush since he did not feel like playing sauce a second time. I saw that Lostfan had won his game and finished his recruiting, as did nic and I and r2 was finishing up his stuff. Flip finished his game and messaged me that he had issues when he finished the game.
I decided to log on this morning this morning and saw the following:
Flipperbaby had won his game vs FSU 41-27 (I think).
r2 had won his game 60-24 (or something like that - put TCU in their place).
sauce won his game 40-7 (ouch)
I won my game 35-28 - (holy penalties)
nic won his game (I forgot the details)
Lostfan handed A&M their asses (yay)
Gator is simming (weak)

So I advance the week early this morning and it goes through the motions like it normally should. I then check the standings anf things are screwed up again. According to the dynasty now:
Flipperbaby lost his game to FSU 31-24 (you gotta be kidding me)
r2 still won his game (ok)
sauce won his game 40-7 (ok)
I won my game 35-28 (Missippi State is tougher than ya think son)
Lostfan lost his game to Texas A&M (NCAA really doesn't like you - it's not you there is just something about you that makes the dynasty AI wanna smash your face in and smother you with a pillow while shooting you, stabbing you, pulling out your fingernails, poisoning you, hanging you and cutting off your genitalia - I'm really sorry)
GatorShea won his sim (still weak)

I am stunned that this keeps happenning and I want you guys' opinions. I am really sorry to those of you who keep being robbed by the EA servers. EA obviously needs to patch this. I want to continue with the Dynasty but I don't blame anyone if they wanna drop out

Man, this sucks. I'm done boys. I'll probably continue reading these posts for entertainment value, but what the heck? It doesn't matter what I do, because it all gets simmed. I've had errors every time I play a game online.

I may trade my NCAA 12 in while it still has some trade in value and pick up 11 if its on the cheap for around $15 new, not sure if its that cheap or not to tide me over and try again next year. This frustration and anger just isn't worth it anymore at this point. I got Madden 12 on my doorstep when I get home so I guess I'll put my time into that one.

I'm sorry to bail, but quite honestly, you won't notice a difference with me or the computer controlling Oregon because its always been the Computer anyway once the week is advanced.

EA needs some competition with these games to encourage them to get their act together.
Old 08-30-11, 06:44 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I don't blame you. The dynasty is broken until they patch it. I just realized we aren't the only ones with this problem and that EA also still has to fix the voice chat in the lobbies. The offseason may be very difficult without voice chat. Last year everything was fine this year's is terrible.

I'd like everyone who is left in the Dynasty to try something. Everyone needs to delete the Dynasty file from the PS3 hard drive and then jump into into the Dynasty and update it from the server. Everyone should try this before you get the recruiting or games done.
Old 08-30-11, 07:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I just don't understand how they can just pretend it's not completely broken.

Penalties. Disconnects. Errors. Unbelievable. I've done some EA defending in the past -- mainly because of the work put into the NHL games (and I even realize that this is a different faction of EA) -- but this level suckitude is inexcusable.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.