Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Full House Poker (XBLA) - Thread of All-In Action Against Bots in an MMO Setting

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Full House Poker (XBLA) - Thread of All-In Action Against Bots in an MMO Setting

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-11, 04:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Full House Poker (XBLA) - Thread of All-In Action Against Bots in an MMO Setting

That failed tournament left a bad taste in my mouth, and I haven't bothered to play this game since. Blah.
Old 09-19-11, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Full House Poker (XBLA) - Thread of All-In Action Against Bots in an MMO Setting

I actually turned this on Saturday night for Texas Heat and ended up with a gold medal (Won a few hands and got lucky on an all-in before the flop. I had 10/4, he had J/3 and I hit a 4 on the turn. Ended up 1st on the table and 334th overall out of about 2500). But outside of that I think I played it for all of 3 sessions during the Summer tour. Kinda sad really. Over a million dollars and nothing much to do with it.
Old 09-19-11, 04:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I dressed up as a girl for a 20% bonus a few months ago. I was ranked #9 at the end of that session.

I'll still play this for the seasonal achievements, but it's not even novel anymore. At least the last few times I played, it was mostly humans.
Old 09-19-11, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

It still depends for me, some sessions I get mostly humans but then others I get a boat full of bots. Unfortunately I won't get the 5 million achievo for Summer. I simply didn't play enough for that but at least I got the usual Hot Hand/Gold Medal which isn't too difficult.
Old 09-19-11, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I felt that once I had all the achievements there was nothing else to play for. All that money and nothing to do with it.
Old 09-19-11, 04:48 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,198 Likes on 4,225 Posts

Originally Posted by edstein
I felt that once I had all the achievements there was nothing else to play for. All that money and nothing to do with it.
If only you could use it to pick up some virtual avatar hookers. Even ones like Pinata in drag.