Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Bulletstorm - Even bros find the dialog bad. Bonus thread: Dick as a substitute word

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Bulletstorm - Even bros find the dialog bad. Bonus thread: Dick as a substitute word

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-17, 12:53 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 912 Likes on 772 Posts
Re: Bulletstorm - Even bros find the dialog bad. Bonus thread: Dick as a substitute w

i'm sure a few people bought the Full Clip edition, just wanted to discuss and stuff...
Old 04-30-17, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts
Re: Bulletstorm - Even bros find the dialog bad. Bonus thread: Dick as a substitute w

Originally Posted by OldBoy
i'm sure a few people bought the Full Clip edition...
I'm not.
Old 04-30-17, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 137 Likes on 106 Posts

I bought it, but you are the only person in this thread talking about it.
Old 04-30-17, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Music
I bought it, but you are the only person in this thread talking about it.
well, then that is too bad as it is a blast to play through...
Old 04-30-17, 04:29 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts

i'm sure a few people bought the Full Clip edition, just wanted to discuss and stuff...
I don't mind your posts like everyone else seems to take issue with but a chapter count question was too easy of a target. I mean the time it took to type and post here would have given you the answer.

Carry on dude-bros.
Old 04-30-17, 09:21 PM

any you really do have to worry about your ammo. i know you get some when you kill an enemy, but never seems enough. and you can buy when leashed to a pod, but i think i've been wasting ammo and you have to think and re-do with more headshots and stuff. the big skull masked human is pretty tough in Act 3. can't wait to see what comes next. Love controlling the monster. really have to think about environment too and blow up barrels and stuff and get those enviro points. really love that aspect, but as i said i wish there was more searching for stuff and secrets. new DOOM had a little of that. i still look around, but know there is nothing to be found...
Old 05-06-17, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts

I just bought a digital copy for the PS4 for about $22 on the gray -- okay dark-gray market. No way is it worth MSRP, but yeah, it's kind of fun to play again and does look pretty good. The kick-shoot mechanic is as fun as ever.

For those interested, Google "Bulletstorm Full Clip PS4 Code NA" and it should be your first hit. I'd recommend using PayPal for payment. Got my code immediately and began downloading

Last edited by Decker; 05-06-17 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-07-17, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Decker
I just bought a digital copy for the PS4 for about $22 on the gray -- okay dark-gray market. No way is it worth MSRP, but yeah, it's kind of fun to play again and does look pretty good. The kick-shoot mechanic is as fun as ever.

For those interested, Google "Bulletstorm Full Clip PS4 Code NA" and it should be your first hit. I'd recommend using PayPal for payment. Got my code immediately and began downloading
is there a "market" for One too?
Old 06-06-17, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well that was fast . DOTD at Best Buy for $16 w/ GCU.
Old 06-06-17, 09:56 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by gerrythedon
Yeah loved this game, but price is bullshit. It'll get it when it's $15.99 + tax after GCU.
Today's your day Gerry!

And yes, this is my answer for every console game.
The following users liked this post:
gerrythedon (01-03-23)
Old 06-06-17, 09:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by Trevor
Today's your day Gerry!
()

fuck yeah, I ordered it!
Old 06-06-17, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts

I was going to order this online for store pickup but not one store within 250 miles has it in stock. I highly doubt that to be true. It is also not available for shipping. I guess I will wait for it to be 10 bucks, which should be in about 2 weeks.
Old 08-12-17, 12:40 PM

going to get back into this. be warned...
Old 08-13-17, 06:28 PM

this is such a mindless game. just shoot to kill. try to to it in unusual ways, but that is about it. hasn't been that difficult either. as much as i love a good shooter, i do like to explore and find stuff and think, a little at least (i know many will find that hard to believe, that i can think), but this is as mindless as you get. fun, yes, but a little repetitive, no?
Old 08-13-17, 06:48 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 137 Likes on 106 Posts

Old 09-15-17, 07:23 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Xbox One Edition is down to $20 (I can say I'm honestly tempted)

https://www.amazon.com/Bulletstorm-X.../dp/B01NAEDVM8
Old 09-16-17, 03:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

It'll be $5-$10 on Black Friday.
Old 06-24-18, 05:15 PM

so for anyone that has played the Overkill mode or Duke Nukem mode, is it really worth it to play exact same campaign with those options? fun, at all?
Old 06-25-18, 12:37 PM

so for anyone that has played the Overkill mode or Duke Nukem mode, is it really worth it to play exact same campaign with those options? fun, at all?
anyone?
Old 06-25-18, 03:27 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 120 Likes on 108 Posts

Sorry...but seems no-one else. I didn't get the "New Updated Game" even though it's been on sale and again in the PS Store. I'm waiting on my Fallout 4 copy to resume that, gone back into Diablo III some, have Elder Scrolls Online here & there, Warframe and waiting to see if Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor Martyr comes out next week on PS4......I actually have the Bulletstorm game on 360; just not the new one.
Old 01-03-23, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 185 Posts
Re: Bulletstorm - Even bros find the dialog bad. Bonus thread: Dick as a substitute word

Okay, it's still fucking bullshit this game never got a sequel. Played as Duke and damn, it was as fun as the first time I played the OG on 360. The game looks much more beautiful than before. The Overkill mode they added it's fucking sweet. U have access to all weapons now (weapon wheel) instead of only 2, and now if U master all skills on that certain weapon then u get unlimited ammo. So I have Unlimited ammo on all my weapons, so when I'm ready to play on the hardest difficulty. This game is fucking great.
K&AJones (01-04-23)
Old 01-04-23, 05:28 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 120 Likes on 108 Posts
Re: Bulletstorm - Even bros find the dialog bad. Bonus thread: Dick as a substitute word

I remember when this came out....well the Demo...and everyone was playing constantly because it was all about getting max points thru various combos using all the means you had. Do a run, try some stuff, go back and run again trying other stuff....it was a blast. The part where you could play with friends was even better because of the different weapons and abilities each was doing since it to was all about getting the max points...there's was some serious hysterical moments in that mode. I came awful close to getting the upgraded version just for good times but I played thru that game twice....it was that fun...
gerrythedon (01-04-23)