Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

The Video Game Deals Thread

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Trevor
Print Wikipost

The Video Game Deals Thread

Old 07-15-10, 02:19 PM
  #1401  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 264
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by dino88
I think as long as you're a RZ and Gamer's Club member you should be sent the first issue. The coupons are good until 7/31, so you still have a couple weeks to take advantage of them.
I'm RZ and Gamer's Club and didn't get one. I called them about it and they said that they are randomly sent out to their members and can't get into the system that sends them out to send one to me. They told me to keep watching my mail, but its hard to imagine it coming at this point, won't the next issue be out soon?
Old 07-15-10, 03:31 PM
  #1402  
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner
 
Decker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Vegas, Baby!
Posts: 75,587
Received 6,148 Likes on 4,183 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Missed this before (because I mistakenly thought it applied to only the PC version, but that was actually just AC2), but the new Prince of Persia will be $29.99 - $15 @Gamer coupon = $14.99 A/C next week. So that means for me I'm getting three games FF XIII, Skate 3 and PoP for $55 + tax total. Great deal, worsening backlog of games.
Old 07-15-10, 03:38 PM
  #1403  
DVD Talk Hero
 
pinata242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Owasso, OK
Posts: 30,154
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

I think I can get PoP for that price. I need to check with my local friend to see if I can borrow it first.
Old 07-15-10, 03:41 PM
  #1404  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Michael Corvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 62,511
Received 909 Likes on 644 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

I'd bite on PoP for that price. I don't have the magazine though. Anyone have a coupon they aren't going to use?
Old 07-15-10, 05:38 PM
  #1405  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,639
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
I'd bite on PoP for that price. I don't have the magazine though. Anyone have a coupon they aren't going to use?
Yeah--I don't want any of the coupons except for Halo 3: ODST and BioShock 2. PM me your address and I'll get it out tomorrow.

Other coupons I don't need:

$20 off Skate 3 (360/PS3) (also on sale for $40 next week--$20 total after coupon if they don't give you shit about it)
$20 off Tiger Woods 11 (360/PS3/Wii)
$20 off Fifa World Cup: South Africa (360/PS3/Wii)
$15 off Just Dance (Wii)
$15 off Assassin's Creed II (PC)

Anybody else wants any of these, same deal.
Old 07-15-10, 06:42 PM
  #1406  
DVD Talk Legend
 
mattysemo247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,551
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

I would also be greatful if someone had an extra POP coupon that they wouldn't be using
Old 07-15-10, 07:08 PM
  #1407  
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner
 
Obi-Wanma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Detroit
Posts: 12,521
Received 737 Likes on 364 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

I suppose I could sit and wait to see if the magazine comes, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could send me the BioShock coupon. I can paypal you 44 cents if you want
Old 07-15-10, 10:07 PM
  #1408  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 751
Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Anyone know if these coupons will be available online?

The Blur RZone coupon was online a few weeks back and I was hoping the same would happen with these. Just wondering since the PoP and Skate games seem great for that price and I never got a RZ mag in the mail.
Old 07-15-10, 10:22 PM
  #1409  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Raul3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Picture a cup in the middle of the sea
Posts: 10,706
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

I should be able to give away the Bioshock 2 coupon. Give me a couple of days.

And of course the PoP coupon is a YMMV right now. The coupon say that it can't be combined with any other offer, it only works for regular price, same for the other coupons. But I'll give it a try on Sunday.
Old 07-15-10, 10:30 PM
  #1410  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Raul3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Picture a cup in the middle of the sea
Posts: 10,706
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Oh and I already subscribed for a year. There were four coupons that I could have used if I already didn't had the games.
Old 07-15-10, 10:31 PM
  #1411  
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner
 
Decker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Vegas, Baby!
Posts: 75,587
Received 6,148 Likes on 4,183 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by david12
Anyone know if these coupons will be available online?
Only the FF XIII one will be. The magazine ones are just for the magazine.
Old 07-17-10, 09:26 PM
  #1412  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 264
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by Raul3

And of course the PoP coupon is a YMMV right now. The coupon say that it can't be combined with any other offer, it only works for regular price, same for the other coupons. But I'll give it a try on Sunday.
Go for broke...... the ToysRus ad for this Sunday has $10 gift card when you buy one game $50 gift card when you buy any 2 games shown) including PoP........ You could get it essentially for $5 (after the $30 price, minus the $15 coupon, and then the gift card) or really go for it and buy 2 to get the $50 gift card, so you get 2 PoP games, a $50 gift card for $45. Not sure that would fly...... you could combine it with another game that has the coupons out if you didn't want 2 of the same game (I know Tiger Woods has a coupon and is in the ToysRUs ad).

You'd have to find a very special bestbuy employee to probably let that one pass through.........
Old 07-17-10, 09:30 PM
  #1413  
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 11,973
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

I received this morning the Gamestop weekly email and it says that they have games that are 50% off. Has anyone seen the list of games in the sale?
Old 07-17-10, 10:25 PM
  #1414  
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner
 
Decker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Vegas, Baby!
Posts: 75,587
Received 6,148 Likes on 4,183 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

CAG has. Here's the complete list, spoilerized since it's hellaciously long:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Power Saver Sale Now Live at GameStop.com

Saw this over at slickdeals and thought people here might want to know.
The OP over there said there may be some giftcards with purchase of selected titles. I'll post it when they do

Credit to SneakyPickle

Starts on 7/18 and ends 8/8

There are two different deals for this sale. 1) 50% off selected Used regular price games and 2) Sale price of New games.

http://picasaweb.google.com/116782252096471880371/UntitledAlbum?feat=directlink"

50% off Regular Price (Prices marked before 50%):
Please Note: These are online prices and if deal is in-store only, prices will be higher
Thanks evilmrhenry

GC :

Lego Star Wars 10
Naruto Clash of Ninja 5

Wii :

Guitar Hero World Tour 28
High School Musical Sing 15
Madworld 13
Nerf N-Strike 20
Press Your Luck 10
Price is Right 2010 30
Wii Fit 8

DS :

Charm Girls Club Fashion 10
Guitar Hero On Tour ?
Sim Animals Africa 18
Spectrobes 4
Spore Creatures 13

PS3 :

Assassin's Creed 20
Chroncicles of Narnia Prince Caspian 15
Fallout 3 18
Fight Night Rd 3 13
Guitar Hero 3 10
Guitar Hero Aerosmith 15
Guitar Hero World Tour 20
Heavenly Sword 28
Madden 2007 3
Madden 2008 5
MLB 2k8 10
Mercenaries 2 18
Motorstorm 10
NBA Live 2008 6
NVAA Football 2009 10
Resistance 2 25
Rock Band 15
Rock Band ac/dc 13
Shawn White Snowboarding ?
SOCOM Confronation 13
Unreal Tournament 3 9
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 20

PS2 :

Ace Combat 4 5
Agent Under Fire 4
ATV Off Road Fury 2 3
Call of Duty 2 15
Cars 10
Crash Nitro Kart 10
Crash Twinsanity 10
DDR Extreme 2 10
DDR Max 2 7
Destroy All Humans 10
Devil May Cry 6
Dragonball Z Budokai 2 4
Eye Toy Play 3
Fantastic 4 5
Fight Night rd 3 18
Ford Racing 2 4
Ghost Recon 4
Guitar Hero 10
Guitar Hero 2 5
Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80s 10
Guitar Hero World Tour 20
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire 10
Hitman Contracts 5
Hulk 10
Incredibles 7
Jak & Daxter 5
Jax X Combat Racing 7
LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy 13
Lord of the Rings Return of the King 6
Madagascar 10
Madden 2008 5
Madden 2009 13
MLB 2k6 4
Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects 10
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 10
Max Payne 5
Max Payne 2 5
MLB 06 3
MLB 08 13
MX Unleashed 5
MX vs ATV Unleashed 8
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 5
NBA Live 2006 ?
NBA Street 4
NCAA Football 2006 3
NCAA Football 2007 3
NCAA Football 2008 5
Nicktoons Unite 5
Nightfire 4
Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal 13
Rock Band 13
Simpsons Hit & Run 15
Simpsons Road Rage 10
SOCOM 3 5
SOCOM 2 3
SOCOM Combined Assault 8
Sonic Mage Collection + 10
Sonic Riders 8
Spider-Man 5
Spongebob Battle for Bikini 13
Star Wars ep 3 7
Stuntman 3
Super Trucks Racing 4
Suzuki TT Superbikes 4
Test Drive 4
Thrillsville 5
Tiger Woods 2005 3
Tiger Woods 2006 2
Tiger Woods 2007 5
Tony Hawk 3 6
Tourist Trophy Real Riding 5
Transformers 13
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 5
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 13

X360 :

Alone in the Dark 9
Army of Two 15
Assassin's Creed 13
Bourne Conspiracy 20
Conan 10
Condemned 8
Condemned 2 10
Dark Sector 7
Forza 2 5
Frontlines Fuel of War 10
Gears of War 10
Guitar Hero 2 7
Guitar Hero 3 5
Guitar Hero Aerosmith 10
Guitar Hero World Tour 13
LEGO Batman/Pure 20
Lego Indiana/Kung Fu 8
Lost Odyssey 23
Madden 2009 8
MLB 2k8 10
Mercenaries 2 15
NCAA Basketball 2009 18
NCAA Football 2007 3
NCAA Football 2008 5
NCAA March Madness 2008 8
Ninja Gaiden 2 17
Perfect Dark Zero 5
Project Gotham 3 5
Pure 13
Quantum of Solace 15
Rainbow 6 Vegas 6
Rock Band 8
Rock Band AC/DC 13
Rockstar Table Tennis 5
Sega Superstars Tennis 3
Sega Superstars/Arcade Comp 5
Shawn White Snowboarding ?
Skate 15
Soul Calibur 4 20
Tiger Woods 2006 5
Tiger Woods 2007 6
Timeshift 8
End War 15
HAWX 20
Turok 10
Two Worlds 7
UFC 2009 Undisputed 20
Viking Battle for Asgard 13
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 8
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 13
You're in the Movies 8



New Priced Games (Prices as marked):
Thanks tenzor
Nintendo DS :

Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Bakugan Battle Trainer - $9.99
Band Hero - $19.99
Bejeweled Twist - $14.99
Club Penguin Hebert's Revenge - $24.99
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5- $9.99
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - $19.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 - $19.99
Lovely Lisa & Friends - $14.99
Mario and Sonic Winter Games - $24.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $9.99
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny2 - $14.99
Scribblenauts - $19.99
Squeezeballs Party - $14.99
Transformers 2 Autobots - $9.99
Zhu Zhu Pets - $19.99

Sony PSP :

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $9.99
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 - $29.99
Rock Band Unplugged - $9.99

X360 :

Aliens vs. Predator - $29.99
Army of Two 40th day - $29.99
Assassin Creed 2 - $19.99
Backyard Football - $29.99
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (Old Version) - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $39.99
Bayonetta - $29.99
Blur - $49.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $49.99
Call of Duty War Collection - 49.99
Dante's Inferno - $29.99
Dark Void - $9.99
Darksiders - $19.99
Divinity II - $24.99
DJ Hero w/Turntable - $49.99
Fallout 3 GOTY - $39.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $39.99
Final Fantasy XIII - $39.99
GTA IV - $19.99
Iron Man 2 - $29.99
Just Cause 2 - $39.99
Left 4 Dead 2 - $29.99
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
Mass Effect 2 - $29.99
Metro 2033 - $39.99
MX vs. ATV Reflex - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $39.99
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - $39.99
Rock Band 2 (Game Only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles (Game Only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles BUNDLE - $119.99? can't tell from sheet
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - $19.99
Skate 3 - $39.99
Splinter Cell Conviction - $39.99
Tony Hawk RIDE with Board - $49.99
Transformers War for Cybertron - $49.99

Wii :

Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Call of Duty World at War - $19.99
Dance on Broadway - $29.99
DJ Hero w/Turntable - $49.99
EA Sports Active - $39.99
EA Sports Active More Workouts - $19.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $29.99
Iron Man 2 - $19.99
Just Dance - $29.99
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
Mario and Sonic Winter Games - $29.99
Monster Hunter Tri - $39.99
Naruto Shippouden Clash Ninja Rev 3 - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $29.99
Rock Band 2 - $19.99
Squeezeballs Party - $14.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $49.99
Tournament of Legends - $19.99
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - $9.99

PS3 :

3D Dot Game Heroes - $29.99
Aliens vs. Predator - $29.99
Army of two 40th Day - $29.99
Assassins Creed 2 - $19.99
Backyard Football - $29.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (Old Version) - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $39.99
Bayonetta - $29.99
BioShock 2 - $29.99
Blur - $49.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $49.99
Call of Duty World At War - $29.99
Dante's Inferno - $29.99
Dark Void - $9.99
Darksiders - $19.99
Demon's Souls - $29.99
DJ Hero W/Turntable - $49.99
Fallout 3 GOTY - $39.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $29.99
Final Fantasy XIII - $39.99
God of War 3 - $29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV - $19.99
Iron Man 2 - $29.99
Just Cause 2 - $39.99
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
MX vs ATV Reflex - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $39.99
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - $39.99
Rock Band 2 (Game only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - $119.99? can't make out text
Skate 3 - $39.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $49.99
Transformers War for Cybertron - $49.99

PS2 :

Call of Duty Final Fronts - $9.99

PC Games :

Witcher The Enhanced - $14.99
Aion - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $29.99
City of Heroes Architect Edition - $9.99
Fallen Earth Blood Sport - $19.99
Guild Wars Eye of the North - $9.99
Guild Wars Online - $9.99
Guild Wars Trilogy - $19.99
Left 4 Dead 2 - $19.99
Mass Effect 2 - $29.99
Sims, The 3 - $29.99
Star Trek Online - $19.99
Star Trek Online CE - $29.99
World of Warcraft Battlechest - $29.99
World of Warcraft Lich King Expansion - $29.99


For me, the only thing I was interested in was MX Vs ATV Reflex for $19.99. Then I just saw that Amazon is selling it for $14.99 (backordered) and I went that route instead.

Last edited by Decker; 07-17-10 at 10:27 PM.
Old 07-18-10, 12:02 AM
  #1415  
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 11,973
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by Decker
CAG has. Here's the complete list, spoilerized since it's hellaciously long:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Power Saver Sale Now Live at GameStop.com

Saw this over at slickdeals and thought people here might want to know.
The OP over there said there may be some giftcards with purchase of selected titles. I'll post it when they do

Credit to SneakyPickle

Starts on 7/18 and ends 8/8

There are two different deals for this sale. 1) 50% off selected Used regular price games and 2) Sale price of New games.

http://picasaweb.google.com/116782252096471880371/UntitledAlbum?feat=directlink"

50% off Regular Price (Prices marked before 50%):
Please Note: These are online prices and if deal is in-store only, prices will be higher
Thanks evilmrhenry

GC :

Lego Star Wars 10
Naruto Clash of Ninja 5

Wii :

Guitar Hero World Tour 28
High School Musical Sing 15
Madworld 13
Nerf N-Strike 20
Press Your Luck 10
Price is Right 2010 30
Wii Fit 8

DS :

Charm Girls Club Fashion 10
Guitar Hero On Tour ?
Sim Animals Africa 18
Spectrobes 4
Spore Creatures 13

PS3 :

Assassin's Creed 20
Chroncicles of Narnia Prince Caspian 15
Fallout 3 18
Fight Night Rd 3 13
Guitar Hero 3 10
Guitar Hero Aerosmith 15
Guitar Hero World Tour 20
Heavenly Sword 28
Madden 2007 3
Madden 2008 5
MLB 2k8 10
Mercenaries 2 18
Motorstorm 10
NBA Live 2008 6
NVAA Football 2009 10
Resistance 2 25
Rock Band 15
Rock Band ac/dc 13
Shawn White Snowboarding ?
SOCOM Confronation 13
Unreal Tournament 3 9
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 20

PS2 :

Ace Combat 4 5
Agent Under Fire 4
ATV Off Road Fury 2 3
Call of Duty 2 15
Cars 10
Crash Nitro Kart 10
Crash Twinsanity 10
DDR Extreme 2 10
DDR Max 2 7
Destroy All Humans 10
Devil May Cry 6
Dragonball Z Budokai 2 4
Eye Toy Play 3
Fantastic 4 5
Fight Night rd 3 18
Ford Racing 2 4
Ghost Recon 4
Guitar Hero 10
Guitar Hero 2 5
Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80s 10
Guitar Hero World Tour 20
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire 10
Hitman Contracts 5
Hulk 10
Incredibles 7
Jak & Daxter 5
Jax X Combat Racing 7
LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy 13
Lord of the Rings Return of the King 6
Madagascar 10
Madden 2008 5
Madden 2009 13
MLB 2k6 4
Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects 10
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 10
Max Payne 5
Max Payne 2 5
MLB 06 3
MLB 08 13
MX Unleashed 5
MX vs ATV Unleashed 8
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 5
NBA Live 2006 ?
NBA Street 4
NCAA Football 2006 3
NCAA Football 2007 3
NCAA Football 2008 5
Nicktoons Unite 5
Nightfire 4
Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal 13
Rock Band 13
Simpsons Hit & Run 15
Simpsons Road Rage 10
SOCOM 3 5
SOCOM 2 3
SOCOM Combined Assault 8
Sonic Mage Collection + 10
Sonic Riders 8
Spider-Man 5
Spongebob Battle for Bikini 13
Star Wars ep 3 7
Stuntman 3
Super Trucks Racing 4
Suzuki TT Superbikes 4
Test Drive 4
Thrillsville 5
Tiger Woods 2005 3
Tiger Woods 2006 2
Tiger Woods 2007 5
Tony Hawk 3 6
Tourist Trophy Real Riding 5
Transformers 13
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 5
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 13

X360 :

Alone in the Dark 9
Army of Two 15
Assassin's Creed 13
Bourne Conspiracy 20
Conan 10
Condemned 8
Condemned 2 10
Dark Sector 7
Forza 2 5
Frontlines Fuel of War 10
Gears of War 10
Guitar Hero 2 7
Guitar Hero 3 5
Guitar Hero Aerosmith 10
Guitar Hero World Tour 13
LEGO Batman/Pure 20
Lego Indiana/Kung Fu 8
Lost Odyssey 23
Madden 2009 8
MLB 2k8 10
Mercenaries 2 15
NCAA Basketball 2009 18
NCAA Football 2007 3
NCAA Football 2008 5
NCAA March Madness 2008 8
Ninja Gaiden 2 17
Perfect Dark Zero 5
Project Gotham 3 5
Pure 13
Quantum of Solace 15
Rainbow 6 Vegas 6
Rock Band 8
Rock Band AC/DC 13
Rockstar Table Tennis 5
Sega Superstars Tennis 3
Sega Superstars/Arcade Comp 5
Shawn White Snowboarding ?
Skate 15
Soul Calibur 4 20
Tiger Woods 2006 5
Tiger Woods 2007 6
Timeshift 8
End War 15
HAWX 20
Turok 10
Two Worlds 7
UFC 2009 Undisputed 20
Viking Battle for Asgard 13
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 8
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 13
You're in the Movies 8



New Priced Games (Prices as marked):
Thanks tenzor
Nintendo DS :

Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Bakugan Battle Trainer - $9.99
Band Hero - $19.99
Bejeweled Twist - $14.99
Club Penguin Hebert's Revenge - $24.99
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5- $9.99
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - $19.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 - $19.99
Lovely Lisa & Friends - $14.99
Mario and Sonic Winter Games - $24.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $9.99
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny2 - $14.99
Scribblenauts - $19.99
Squeezeballs Party - $14.99
Transformers 2 Autobots - $9.99
Zhu Zhu Pets - $19.99

Sony PSP :

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $9.99
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 - $29.99
Rock Band Unplugged - $9.99

X360 :

Aliens vs. Predator - $29.99
Army of Two 40th day - $29.99
Assassin Creed 2 - $19.99
Backyard Football - $29.99
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (Old Version) - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $39.99
Bayonetta - $29.99
Blur - $49.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $49.99
Call of Duty War Collection - 49.99
Dante's Inferno - $29.99
Dark Void - $9.99
Darksiders - $19.99
Divinity II - $24.99
DJ Hero w/Turntable - $49.99
Fallout 3 GOTY - $39.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $39.99
Final Fantasy XIII - $39.99
GTA IV - $19.99
Iron Man 2 - $29.99
Just Cause 2 - $39.99
Left 4 Dead 2 - $29.99
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
Mass Effect 2 - $29.99
Metro 2033 - $39.99
MX vs. ATV Reflex - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $39.99
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - $39.99
Rock Band 2 (Game Only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles (Game Only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles BUNDLE - $119.99? can't tell from sheet
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - $19.99
Skate 3 - $39.99
Splinter Cell Conviction - $39.99
Tony Hawk RIDE with Board - $49.99
Transformers War for Cybertron - $49.99

Wii :

Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Call of Duty World at War - $19.99
Dance on Broadway - $29.99
DJ Hero w/Turntable - $49.99
EA Sports Active - $39.99
EA Sports Active More Workouts - $19.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $29.99
Iron Man 2 - $19.99
Just Dance - $29.99
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
Mario and Sonic Winter Games - $29.99
Monster Hunter Tri - $39.99
Naruto Shippouden Clash Ninja Rev 3 - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $29.99
Rock Band 2 - $19.99
Squeezeballs Party - $14.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $49.99
Tournament of Legends - $19.99
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - $9.99

PS3 :

3D Dot Game Heroes - $29.99
Aliens vs. Predator - $29.99
Army of two 40th Day - $29.99
Assassins Creed 2 - $19.99
Backyard Football - $29.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (Old Version) - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $39.99
Bayonetta - $29.99
BioShock 2 - $29.99
Blur - $49.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $49.99
Call of Duty World At War - $29.99
Dante's Inferno - $29.99
Dark Void - $9.99
Darksiders - $19.99
Demon's Souls - $29.99
DJ Hero W/Turntable - $49.99
Fallout 3 GOTY - $39.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $29.99
Final Fantasy XIII - $39.99
God of War 3 - $29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV - $19.99
Iron Man 2 - $29.99
Just Cause 2 - $39.99
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
MX vs ATV Reflex - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $39.99
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - $39.99
Rock Band 2 (Game only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - $119.99? can't make out text
Skate 3 - $39.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $49.99
Transformers War for Cybertron - $49.99

PS2 :

Call of Duty Final Fronts - $9.99

PC Games :

Witcher The Enhanced - $14.99
Aion - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $29.99
City of Heroes Architect Edition - $9.99
Fallen Earth Blood Sport - $19.99
Guild Wars Eye of the North - $9.99
Guild Wars Online - $9.99
Guild Wars Trilogy - $19.99
Left 4 Dead 2 - $19.99
Mass Effect 2 - $29.99
Sims, The 3 - $29.99
Star Trek Online - $19.99
Star Trek Online CE - $29.99
World of Warcraft Battlechest - $29.99
World of Warcraft Lich King Expansion - $29.99


For me, the only thing I was interested in was MX Vs ATV Reflex for $19.99. Then I just saw that Amazon is selling it for $14.99 (backordered) and I went that route instead.
Thanks!
Old 07-18-10, 09:32 AM
  #1416  
DVD Talk Reviewer
 
gryffinmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ancient City
Posts: 6,552
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by Decker
CAG has. Here's the complete list, spoilerized since it's hellaciously long:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Power Saver Sale Now Live at GameStop.com

Saw this over at slickdeals and thought people here might want to know.
The OP over there said there may be some giftcards with purchase of selected titles. I'll post it when they do

Credit to SneakyPickle

Starts on 7/18 and ends 8/8

There are two different deals for this sale. 1) 50% off selected Used regular price games and 2) Sale price of New games.

http://picasaweb.google.com/116782252096471880371/UntitledAlbum?feat=directlink"

50% off Regular Price (Prices marked before 50%):
Please Note: These are online prices and if deal is in-store only, prices will be higher
Thanks evilmrhenry

GC :

Lego Star Wars 10
Naruto Clash of Ninja 5

Wii :

Guitar Hero World Tour 28
High School Musical Sing 15
Madworld 13
Nerf N-Strike 20
Press Your Luck 10
Price is Right 2010 30
Wii Fit 8

DS :

Charm Girls Club Fashion 10
Guitar Hero On Tour ?
Sim Animals Africa 18
Spectrobes 4
Spore Creatures 13

PS3 :

Assassin's Creed 20
Chroncicles of Narnia Prince Caspian 15
Fallout 3 18
Fight Night Rd 3 13
Guitar Hero 3 10
Guitar Hero Aerosmith 15
Guitar Hero World Tour 20
Heavenly Sword 28
Madden 2007 3
Madden 2008 5
MLB 2k8 10
Mercenaries 2 18
Motorstorm 10
NBA Live 2008 6
NVAA Football 2009 10
Resistance 2 25
Rock Band 15
Rock Band ac/dc 13
Shawn White Snowboarding ?
SOCOM Confronation 13
Unreal Tournament 3 9
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 20

PS2 :

Ace Combat 4 5
Agent Under Fire 4
ATV Off Road Fury 2 3
Call of Duty 2 15
Cars 10
Crash Nitro Kart 10
Crash Twinsanity 10
DDR Extreme 2 10
DDR Max 2 7
Destroy All Humans 10
Devil May Cry 6
Dragonball Z Budokai 2 4
Eye Toy Play 3
Fantastic 4 5
Fight Night rd 3 18
Ford Racing 2 4
Ghost Recon 4
Guitar Hero 10
Guitar Hero 2 5
Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80s 10
Guitar Hero World Tour 20
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire 10
Hitman Contracts 5
Hulk 10
Incredibles 7
Jak & Daxter 5
Jax X Combat Racing 7
LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy 13
Lord of the Rings Return of the King 6
Madagascar 10
Madden 2008 5
Madden 2009 13
MLB 2k6 4
Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects 10
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 10
Max Payne 5
Max Payne 2 5
MLB 06 3
MLB 08 13
MX Unleashed 5
MX vs ATV Unleashed 8
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 5
NBA Live 2006 ?
NBA Street 4
NCAA Football 2006 3
NCAA Football 2007 3
NCAA Football 2008 5
Nicktoons Unite 5
Nightfire 4
Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal 13
Rock Band 13
Simpsons Hit & Run 15
Simpsons Road Rage 10
SOCOM 3 5
SOCOM 2 3
SOCOM Combined Assault 8
Sonic Mage Collection + 10
Sonic Riders 8
Spider-Man 5
Spongebob Battle for Bikini 13
Star Wars ep 3 7
Stuntman 3
Super Trucks Racing 4
Suzuki TT Superbikes 4
Test Drive 4
Thrillsville 5
Tiger Woods 2005 3
Tiger Woods 2006 2
Tiger Woods 2007 5
Tony Hawk 3 6
Tourist Trophy Real Riding 5
Transformers 13
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 5
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 13

X360 :

Alone in the Dark 9
Army of Two 15
Assassin's Creed 13
Bourne Conspiracy 20
Conan 10
Condemned 8
Condemned 2 10
Dark Sector 7
Forza 2 5
Frontlines Fuel of War 10
Gears of War 10
Guitar Hero 2 7
Guitar Hero 3 5
Guitar Hero Aerosmith 10
Guitar Hero World Tour 13
LEGO Batman/Pure 20
Lego Indiana/Kung Fu 8
Lost Odyssey 23
Madden 2009 8
MLB 2k8 10
Mercenaries 2 15
NCAA Basketball 2009 18
NCAA Football 2007 3
NCAA Football 2008 5
NCAA March Madness 2008 8
Ninja Gaiden 2 17
Perfect Dark Zero 5
Project Gotham 3 5
Pure 13
Quantum of Solace 15
Rainbow 6 Vegas 6
Rock Band 8
Rock Band AC/DC 13
Rockstar Table Tennis 5
Sega Superstars Tennis 3
Sega Superstars/Arcade Comp 5
Shawn White Snowboarding ?
Skate 15
Soul Calibur 4 20
Tiger Woods 2006 5
Tiger Woods 2007 6
Timeshift 8
End War 15
HAWX 20
Turok 10
Two Worlds 7
UFC 2009 Undisputed 20
Viking Battle for Asgard 13
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 8
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 13
You're in the Movies 8



New Priced Games (Prices as marked):
Thanks tenzor
Nintendo DS :

Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Bakugan Battle Trainer - $9.99
Band Hero - $19.99
Bejeweled Twist - $14.99
Club Penguin Hebert's Revenge - $24.99
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5- $9.99
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - $19.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 - $19.99
Lovely Lisa & Friends - $14.99
Mario and Sonic Winter Games - $24.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $9.99
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny2 - $14.99
Scribblenauts - $19.99
Squeezeballs Party - $14.99
Transformers 2 Autobots - $9.99
Zhu Zhu Pets - $19.99

Sony PSP :

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $9.99
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 - $29.99
Rock Band Unplugged - $9.99

X360 :

Aliens vs. Predator - $29.99
Army of Two 40th day - $29.99
Assassin Creed 2 - $19.99
Backyard Football - $29.99
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (Old Version) - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $39.99
Bayonetta - $29.99
Blur - $49.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $49.99
Call of Duty War Collection - 49.99
Dante's Inferno - $29.99
Dark Void - $9.99
Darksiders - $19.99
Divinity II - $24.99
DJ Hero w/Turntable - $49.99
Fallout 3 GOTY - $39.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $39.99
Final Fantasy XIII - $39.99
GTA IV - $19.99
Iron Man 2 - $29.99
Just Cause 2 - $39.99
Left 4 Dead 2 - $29.99
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
Mass Effect 2 - $29.99
Metro 2033 - $39.99
MX vs. ATV Reflex - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $39.99
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - $39.99
Rock Band 2 (Game Only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles (Game Only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles BUNDLE - $119.99? can't tell from sheet
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - $19.99
Skate 3 - $39.99
Splinter Cell Conviction - $39.99
Tony Hawk RIDE with Board - $49.99
Transformers War for Cybertron - $49.99

Wii :

Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $19.99
Call of Duty World at War - $19.99
Dance on Broadway - $29.99
DJ Hero w/Turntable - $49.99
EA Sports Active - $39.99
EA Sports Active More Workouts - $19.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $29.99
Iron Man 2 - $19.99
Just Dance - $29.99
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
Mario and Sonic Winter Games - $29.99
Monster Hunter Tri - $39.99
Naruto Shippouden Clash Ninja Rev 3 - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $29.99
Rock Band 2 - $19.99
Squeezeballs Party - $14.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $49.99
Tournament of Legends - $19.99
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - $9.99

PS3 :

3D Dot Game Heroes - $29.99
Aliens vs. Predator - $29.99
Army of two 40th Day - $29.99
Assassins Creed 2 - $19.99
Backyard Football - $29.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (Old Version) - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $39.99
Bayonetta - $29.99
BioShock 2 - $29.99
Blur - $49.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $49.99
Call of Duty World At War - $29.99
Dante's Inferno - $29.99
Dark Void - $9.99
Darksiders - $19.99
Demon's Souls - $29.99
DJ Hero W/Turntable - $49.99
Fallout 3 GOTY - $39.99
FIFA 2010 World Cup - $29.99
Final Fantasy XIII - $39.99
God of War 3 - $29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV - $19.99
Iron Man 2 - $29.99
Just Cause 2 - $39.99
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $14.99
Major League Baseball 2K10 - $29.99
MX vs ATV Reflex - $19.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $39.99
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - $39.99
Rock Band 2 (Game only) - $19.99
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - $119.99? can't make out text
Skate 3 - $39.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $49.99
Transformers War for Cybertron - $49.99

PS2 :

Call of Duty Final Fronts - $9.99

PC Games :

Witcher The Enhanced - $14.99
Aion - $19.99
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $29.99
City of Heroes Architect Edition - $9.99
Fallen Earth Blood Sport - $19.99
Guild Wars Eye of the North - $9.99
Guild Wars Online - $9.99
Guild Wars Trilogy - $19.99
Left 4 Dead 2 - $19.99
Mass Effect 2 - $29.99
Sims, The 3 - $29.99
Star Trek Online - $19.99
Star Trek Online CE - $29.99
World of Warcraft Battlechest - $29.99
World of Warcraft Lich King Expansion - $29.99


For me, the only thing I was interested in was MX Vs ATV Reflex for $19.99. Then I just saw that Amazon is selling it for $14.99 (backordered) and I went that route instead.
Darksiders is well worth the $20 price tag.
Old 07-18-10, 10:26 AM
  #1417  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Triangle, NC, USA
Posts: 9,414
Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Re: FFXIII at BB - This has probably been asked before, but I forgot the answer - it says 'markdown off regular prices' - does that mean off 59.99, in which case there's no benefit to the coupon, or off the current 39.99?
Old 07-18-10, 11:28 AM
  #1418  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Raul3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Picture a cup in the middle of the sea
Posts: 10,706
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

CAGers are reporting coupons don't work.

PoP ends up at $25 after a $5 off discount, instead of $15.
Old 07-18-10, 12:15 PM
  #1419  
DVD Talk Legend
 
mattysemo247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,551
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

The coupon worked for FFXIII. Ended up getting it on PS3 for $19.99.
Old 07-18-10, 12:49 PM
  #1420  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: STL
Posts: 7,071
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by Raul3
CAGers are reporting coupons don't work.

PoP ends up at $25 after a $5 off discount, instead of $15.
I just had the same experience. The coupons are being deducted from the original price, so PoP ends up being $25 because it's originally $40 before the sale price. The Skate 3 coupon removes nothing, since the original price is $60.

Originally Posted by mattysemo247
The coupon worked for FFXIII. Ended up getting it on PS3 for $19.99.
Yeah, that's a different coupon. The RZ coupons have always worked with the sale price.

Last edited by dino88; 07-18-10 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-18-10, 03:22 PM
  #1421  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,487
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Thanks for making it easy to decide not to pay for a subscription to the magazine, Best Buy!
Old 07-18-10, 03:47 PM
  #1422  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Triangle, NC, USA
Posts: 9,414
Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

FFXIII for 1.92 out the door with the RZ Gamer Club website coupon.
Reg price 59.99, - SALE DISC 20.00, - COUP DISC 20.00, - 19.xx gift card.
Only bad thing is that since it's a gift card, I'll be getting a grand total of 1 or maybe 2 RZ points. Of course, if you shop there for the RZ points and not the occasional deal, you're insane.

I flipped through the magazine last time I was in the store - I might pay 5 bucks for it, but the coupons didn't really draw me in. Usually the coupons are for the newest games, and I usually don't buy a game till it's had at least one price drop.

Oh yeah, and for those of you who picked up Deadly Premonition at 15.99, you're welcome. I had been putting that off, and I never thought it would really drop in price because it was only 20 bucks to start with - then I had that 20.00 SMG2 Amazon cert to use and I didn't want a brand new fullprice game,so I got DP.
Old 07-18-10, 04:18 PM
  #1423  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Michael Corvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 62,511
Received 909 Likes on 644 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by Raul3
CAGers are reporting coupons don't work.

PoP ends up at $25 after a $5 off discount, instead of $15.
bummer.
Old 07-18-10, 04:34 PM
  #1424  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 264
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

Originally Posted by Raul3
CAGers are reporting coupons don't work.

PoP ends up at $25 after a $5 off discount, instead of $15.

I guess I can safely assume price matching ToysRUs's free $10 gift card with purchase of Tiger Woods 11 and being able to use the coupon for $20 off won't fly. Not that I won't still ask....
Old 07-18-10, 05:18 PM
  #1425  
DVD Talk Legend
 
chuckd21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,704
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: The Video Game Deals Thread

DJ Hero is $40 this week at Toys R Us. I finally bit on that price.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.