Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Bah 360

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-08, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Bah 360

Having some problems tonight with my 360 and it's not due to RROD. Went to play some Halo on coop and joined my friends game, it said I couldn't load the campaign map. Wierd. I rebooted the 360 and tried again....and it worked. However, I would have wierd slowdown/lag issues that I don't think was due to my connection. I would move along fine and a big battle occured, my game would lag (my buddy's didnt).

I heard about clearing up your cache on the 360 so I did that. Goto play Halo again, and now my GAME SAVES ARE GONE!!!! I was unable to select any of the levels and had to start the game from scratch. It's now saying I didn't beat any of the levels which I did. I got freaked out and decided to try another game so I put in my copy of NHL 09.

Pheew, all of my BAP and Dynasty saves are still intact. I played an online game and that was fine. Went to play my BAP mode and got a dirty disc error. Strange since the game dosen't have a mark on it.

Eject the game, wipe it down, put it back in, sit on the coach and while it loads, what do I hear....*GRIND, CRUNCH, ETC* ok WTF??? I hit eject and I take the disc to look at it, no marks, but when I hit eject the disc tray will open, close, and stay open. Now I can't get the disc tray to stay closed, it will always automatically pop open. Even when I turn the system off, it will open the tray one last time and then close.

Summary:
Slowdown/lag in Halo
Clear Cache now Halo game saves are erased
360 tried to chew my NHL 09 game
360 disc tray will not stay shut, even after system is turned off