Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Recommend: Carrying Case for PS3 Please?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 08-12-08, 07:17 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DVD Talkers how goes it. I was wondering if any of you know any good types of carrying case for the PS3 online or at a B&M? I like to take it with me to other homes, kinda tired carrying it packed in its box. Thanks for any info.
Old 08-12-08, 07:34 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 790 Likes on 622 Posts
Originally Posted by ILikeDVD
DVD Talkers how goes it. I was wondering if any of you know any good types of carrying case for the PS3 online or at a B&M? I like to take it with me to other homes, kinda tired carrying it packed in its box. Thanks for any info.
I'm really cheap, so I just lug it around in my (original) Xbox carrying case, which it fits in. I've seen the official Playstation ones, but they're over the shoulder types... are you looking for one of those, or a backpack?

I'd think that it's best to just get a great all-purpose bag that the PS3 will fit in. It may not have pockets that are specially designed to fit controllers and hookups, but I find I rarely use them anyway, and I always found the videogame logos on these kinds of bags cheesy.
Old 08-12-08, 07:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it doesnt really matter. over the shoulder or backpack are fine. Nothing to thin to wear i might hit and crack/scratch the console. Something padded would be nice.