Reload this Page >

OT: Need this communities help

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 07-10-08, 10:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 371 Likes on 300 Posts

Guys, this is completely off the Video Game topic and Mod's I'll apologize in advance -- but this is the website forum I post at the most so many people will recognize me and hopefully not identify me as too much of an asshat If this topic needs to be moved, I understand...

Anyways, I have a friend who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer that has spread to his colon, lungs, kidneys and larnyx. He is only 36 years old and has two little girls (3 and 1) and to make matter worse he was recently laid off at one of the Big 2 Auto companies. He's a great guy - truly. I'm looking to get donations for him and his family via active.com.

The site takes credit cards only but there is an address on the link below where a check can be mailed. Again, sorry to post here but I see his situation as pretty advanced and desperate and I'm reaching out to anybody that can help and spread the word. The last thing his family needs to worry about is paying bills and eating at this point.

Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Link: http://www.active.com/donate/cbodis