DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   Diablo III + Reaper of Souls (multi-platform) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/534354-diablo-iii-reaper-souls-multi-platform.html)

K&AJones 08-01-18 07:58 AM

Re: Diablo III + Reaper of Souls (multi-platform)

If you get into one of those situations of needing a hand...like running a Rift or Greater Rift....let me know. I always need those Blood Shards to turn in to Kadala and level up those Legendary Gems. I think I've also got to do some of the Bosses at Tier 7-8 in Chapter 5. And I have to do one of those Special Dungeons wearing your set armor...those that you have to make pop up, go thru the portal and you have to do a specific task...like killing so many using a certain ability....those can be pesky at times.

mattysemo247 08-16-18 03:08 PM

Coming to Switch

K&AJones 08-17-18 07:51 AM

I've been checking the official forums in the General Discussion and there's been a lot of input...both positive, and negative on what the future Diablo projects are. Not much on the porting to Switch but mostly on the speculation of the game itself...design, story, gameplay, loot, leveling, etc....many if not most of the Diablo Fans/Players are saying this years BlizzCon come November is a Do or Die for the game. It's been vaguely ignored the last two. We'll see.

K&AJones 08-14-19 03:27 PM

Can't believe my eyes...but just maybe...the game is coming around... https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...hemed-seasons/

Diablo III Will Receive More Themed Seasons and ‘Dozens of Legendary Powers’

Even after seven years, Blizzard is still supporting Diablo III. And that support will continue, as the game will include Themed Seasons in future updates, among a number of other additions and changes. Diablo III has seen numerous expansions and patches and now Blizzard has confirmed what to expect in future iterations of the hack and slash dungeon crawler.

As announced on the official Diablo blog, Blizzard has listened to fan feedback and and expects the community to be on board with the implementation of Themed Seasons. These events will change the gameplay loop and make the game feel fresh from season to season. According to Blizzard “Our crew is hard at work crafting additional Themed Seasons, a new set for each class, dozens of Legendary powers, and some class balance changes.”

LorenzoL 08-14-19 03:38 PM

Thanks for the update Buzz. I haven't touch this game in a long while even though I purchased the Necromancer DLC.

K&AJones 08-14-19 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by LorenzoL (Post 13593529)
Thanks for the update Buzz. I haven't touch this game in a long while even though I purchased the Necromancer DLC.

You really really need to play the Necromancer....it's one of the most entertaining and fun (that be laughing) classes in the game. ...there's all sort of builds and each is just a hoot to play. Be it the Exploding Corpse or the Zombie Builds.....just a quick search brought this up but the Necromancer is just a fun class....https://www.windowscentral.com/diabl...omancer-builds

K&AJones 08-17-19 07:20 AM

Season 18 Starts next week and a load of changes, additions and buffs....

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/di.../1100-6469137/

K&AJones 10-21-19 08:30 AM

Report: Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered Will Be Announced At Blizzcon 2019.....https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...blizzcon-2019/

Rumor has it that Blizzard Entertainment is all set to announce the much-awaited Diablo 4 as well as Diablo 2 Remastered at BlizzCon 2019. News comes from Twitch streamer and Twitter user, Metro, who has accurately leaked BlizzCon announcements in the past. Metro is also behind the recent report of Overwatch 2‘s impending announcement.

There's also a new listing on Amazon Germany....a book titled..."The Art of Diablo"....The book is said to be "featuring over 500 artworks from Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo III, and Diablo IV," and is releasing in the days of the BlizzCon. Diablo IV has yet to be announced, and the book is releasing right in the days of BlizzCon, so you can do the math.

shizawn 10-21-19 05:49 PM

Saw that rumor too. I've got my fingers crossed. I do wonder whether there'd be 2 different Diablo announcements at the same Blizzcon though.

K&AJones 10-22-19 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by shizawn (Post 13627590)
Saw that rumor too. I've got my fingers crossed. I do wonder whether there'd be 2 different Diablo announcements at the same Blizzcon though.

The last two Blizzcons' have been a disaster for Diablo Fans....the 2017 one didn't have anything Diablo and last year it was a total disaster and near riot with the announcement of the Mobile Game after rumors had swirled around about Diablo 4 and even a trailer. It didn't help that former employees had came out and said that the "Suits" in Activision were all about more profits with less development.

I hit the official boards a lot still and while there's a lot of exactment, there's also caution due to the last two Blizzcons. But if Blizzard doesn't produce...and this has happened already...players are going elsewhere leaving the Diablo series to further waste away....there's been a call for a Diablo 2 Remastered for a long time as it's classified as The Real Diablo with the PC Player Base.....D4 should've been a no brainer but as former employees said, it was all about profits and tilting toward the Mobile Gaming Market especially in Asia where it's far bigger than North America was a done deal.....lets just hope Blizzard has come to their senses and gone back to their roots with Diablo....

mattysemo247 10-22-19 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by K&AJones (Post 13627828)
The last two Blizzcons' have been a disaster for Diablo Fans

Well at least Blizzcon will be a disaster this year for entirely different reasons

K&AJones 10-23-19 04:56 PM

The schedule has been released and this time around it's not what is known that's big...it's that six slots have..."Coming Soon"...four of those are on the main Mythical Stage and two will be on another stage....

As to all the Coming Soon...well Diablo 4, Diablo 2 Remastered and Overwatch 2 all have been mentioned. Another so-called Dark Horse Longshot some might think be announce.....the Diablo Immortal Mobile game be ported to PC and Console....but that's a really longshot. Another one could be they restarted that first person Starcraft Shooter than got canned pushed aside in favor of working on the Diablo Games.....so who knows....