DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   Coupon for a free month of Gamefly (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/507257-coupon-free-month-gamefly.html)

No Use For A Name 07-24-07 01:54 PM

Coupon for a free month of Gamefly

I was just emailed a coupon for a 1 month free trial from Gamefly (normally you get a 10 day trial), and it looks as though I can give it to as many people as I want. It expires July 31st, and you have to be a first-time customer.

If any one is interested, just reply with your email address, and I'll forward you the coupon.

Michael Corvin 07-24-07 02:02 PM

twilightzonemailbox at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Deadpool 07-24-07 02:07 PM

sdsii775 at yahoo dot com

Demontooth 07-24-07 02:19 PM

demontooth at gmail dot com

KurrptSenate 07-24-07 02:19 PM

kurrptsenate (at) gmail (dot) com

Dorsalphin 07-24-07 02:22 PM

dorsalphin at gmail dot com

Thanks!

clappj 07-24-07 02:24 PM

If it's good for multiple uses, I'd like the code also.
Thanks!

clappj (at) gmail (dot) com

mbs 07-24-07 02:37 PM

I'd love a month trial if you have any left to send! I tried GamezNFlix and they were okay, but would be cool to try GameFly...

My e-mail address is:

Thanks!

No Use For A Name 07-24-07 02:48 PM

I've sent them out to every one above this reply. If I missed someone, let me know.

mbs 07-24-07 02:49 PM

Thank you!

kornfreekiam 07-24-07 02:50 PM

[email protected]

Would be greatly appreciated man!

Michael Corvin 07-24-07 02:57 PM

So how do I know which games are coming, and when? Or is a crap shoot depending on availability?

Daryl 07-24-07 03:19 PM

Thanks!

KenKeith 07-24-07 03:19 PM

kenneth-keith at utulsa dot edu

gameover2k2 07-24-07 03:24 PM

shiori2525 at yahoo.com

Thankx

No Use For A Name 07-24-07 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
So how do I know which games are coming, and when? Or is a crap shoot depending on availability?

They try to send you the first game in your queue, but if that's not in stock they'll send the next available game in your queue. Once they send a game, it'll show as shipped on the My GameQ page.

Limited game availability is my biggest complaint with Gamefly.

Michael Corvin 07-24-07 03:45 PM

Cool. Thanks.

I haven't used them before, obviously, but availability and ship times was/is my main concern.

No Use For A Name 07-24-07 03:53 PM

Here are a couple answers from the FAQ on Gamefly's site regarding shipping:

How long will it take to get my games?

Once you have an active GameFly membership, we will ship you the first available game or games depending on your game plan.

Currently, all games ship from our Los Angeles, CA and Pittsburgh, PA facilities via US Postal Service first class mail. The US Postal service estimates shipping time to anywhere in the US to be on average 2 to 4 business days. However, shipping times may vary from member to member as well as from shipment to shipment, depending on your local postal route, delivery location, volume of mail, weather, etc. Please note, postal holidays normally cause an increase in shipping times for up to one week. GameFly notifies our members of upcoming postal holidays to allow you to plan ahead.

What is FastReturn?

In partnership with the U.S. Postal Service, GameFly has launched our FastReturn service to improve turnaround time. This means improved shipping times for GameFly members!

FastReturn will start the processing of your next game as soon as we receive confirmation from the U.S. Postal Service that a game has been returned in the mail. You may no longer need to wait until we receive the returned game in our warehouse before we send the next available game in your GameQ!

NOTE: The US Postal Service may not use scanning equipment in all locations. Therefore, not all GameFly members may be able to participate in this service.

Roper 07-24-07 04:15 PM

Thanks!

1998Nole 07-24-07 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by No Use For A Name
Here are a couple answers from the FAQ on Gamefly's site regarding shipping:

What is FastReturn?

In partnership with the U.S. Postal Service, GameFly has launched our FastReturn service to improve turnaround time. This means improved shipping times for GameFly members!

FastReturn will start the processing of your next game as soon as we receive confirmation from the U.S. Postal Service that a game has been returned in the mail. You may no longer need to wait until we receive the returned game in our warehouse before we send the next available game in your GameQ!

NOTE: The US Postal Service may not use scanning equipment in all locations. Therefore, not all GameFly members may be able to participate in this service.

Does fast return still work? When I had gameznflix the games I mailed in the morning would show as returned that night. When I returned my 1st game back to gamefly it took 3 days which is not too bad, so I wonder if they don't always use the fast return. Other than that I have been very happy with gamefly it seems much better than gameznflix.

Flay 07-24-07 04:33 PM

Oh what the heck, mflacy @ gmail.com

flashburn 07-24-07 04:51 PM

I'll take one, thanks!

thanks!

matrixrok9 07-24-07 04:55 PM

[email protected]

Thanks.

No Use For A Name 07-24-07 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by 1998Nole
Does fast return still work? When I had gameznflix the games I mailed in the morning would show as returned that night. When I returned my 1st game back to gamefly it took 3 days which is not too bad, so I wonder if they don't always use the fast return. Other than that I have been very happy with gamefly it seems much better than gameznflix.

FastReturn seems to work for me most of the time; though occasionally it takes a couple days for them to send me a new game.

No Use For A Name 07-24-07 05:07 PM

I think I've sent one to every one above this reply, but if I've missed someone, let me know.