DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   Bungie Humpday Challenge (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/476254-bungie-humpday-challenge.html)

xmiyux 08-31-06 08:16 PM

Bungie Humpday Challenge

I was waiting for Czar or Canis or one of the crew who actually played in the game to post about it - but i can wait no longer.

You guys need to check out the report on the www.bungie.net and see how our clan did on the Humpday Challenge against the Bungie crew...

Liver&Onions 08-31-06 09:37 PM

very cool, sounds like you smoked thier asses!

Canis Firebrand 08-31-06 10:17 PM

Yes we did :D

And our clan website has had a huge influx of people as well a people that read the bungie write up sending us all friends invites.

Corleone 09-01-06 12:13 AM

Good job guys..

Giantrobo 09-01-06 05:02 AM

Oh so this is the group that broke off and formed a Country of its own. :D

Congrats Guys!

aerobson 09-01-06 08:40 AM

That's us.

A good time was had by all that participated, well, except the Bungie guys. They were either bored (can't really blame them since Halo 2 has been their life for years now, I'm guessing) or they were pissed they lost.

Xander 09-01-06 09:32 AM

Nice job guys! Sounds like you really smoked em! *sniffle* Makes me long for the good old days a little bit. :D

xmiyux 09-01-06 11:01 AM

Well get back with us Jedi! Or has WoW sucked you in too far to return?

I would love to get gaming with you again man.

Liver&Onions 09-01-06 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by xmiyux
Well get back with us Jedi! Or has WoW sucked you in too far to return?

I would love to get gaming with you again man.

Get a Room!

DVDChris 09-01-06 12:55 PM

Boy, I've sure been out of it. What ever happened to the Let Us Win Clan?

Canis Firebrand 09-01-06 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by DVDChris
Boy, I've sure been out of it. What ever happened to the Let Us Win Clan?

That name got old after a while. We kicked around a bunch of different names and settled on 8-Bit Brigade to pay homage to the fact that most of us grew up with older video games, such as the 2600, NES, etc.

mmconhea 09-01-06 02:22 PM

If i were playing Bungie, I'd hook up a modded X-box and run some cheats just to show them what playing their game on X-box live is really like.

edstein 09-01-06 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by mmconhea
If i were playing Bungie, I'd hook up a modded X-box and run some cheats just to show them what playing their game on X-box live is really like.

I've gotta believe that they've seen every cheat in the book.

edstein 09-02-06 09:21 AM

I'm still waiting for my account activation over at the 8-bit brigade site. I little help xmiyux.

Canis Firebrand 09-02-06 12:25 PM

Edstein. I'll approve the account. THough you should have received an email to authorize yourself.

edstein 09-02-06 05:43 PM

Thanks man.