Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

The One and Only Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread Part II

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-06, 10:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the flowers, Tappy! My town is back in good standing.

I was going to come back after Brain Games but
i got sucked into Sodoku! LOL

Thanks again!

Sam
Old 04-29-06, 01:08 PM

Anyone with prices higher than 109? My wife's and mine are both around 50 for both morning/night and I want to at least make a little profit.
Old 04-30-06, 04:36 AM
Cool New Member

Location: Just outside london, England (Maybe I'll get some of those cool items given out by Nintendo on Animal Crossing!)
mine have been crappy ever since I bought by first turnips about 3 weeks ago! Its so unfair! Oh well...
Old 04-30-06, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by HotThang
Thanks for the flowers, Tappy! My town is back in good standing.

I was going to come back after Brain Games but
i got sucked into Sodoku! LOL

Thanks again!

Sam

Sam I have a Momma kitten looking for her baby in your town today. I won't be able to open gates until later ( after 5pm) most likely, cause I have to attend a baseball game my son is playing. Hope we can reunite both kitties later this afternoon or tonight.

Tappy
Old 04-30-06, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

bad kitty!!! that little cat is fun to beat up all it does is cry and fall down.
Old 04-30-06, 02:22 PM

Hello Animal Crossing friends! I'll be on WiFi this afternoon and evening. If people have their town open I'll be visiting. Otherwise I'll open my town up. I just reached Platinum status at Nooks today. Thanks to the point special and the triforce Tappy gave me last week :-)

I'd like to make a deal for a Papa Bear and T-rex skull, I've got bells or I'm willing to weed and plant flowers.
Old 05-01-06, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mercury
Hello Animal Crossing friends! I'll be on WiFi this afternoon and evening. If people have their town open I'll be visiting. Otherwise I'll open my town up. I just reached Platinum status at Nooks today. Thanks to the point special and the triforce Tappy gave me last week :-)

I'd like to make a deal for a Papa Bear and T-rex skull, I've got bells or I'm willing to weed and plant flowers.

I haven't come across a T-Rex skull lately but I am holding a Papa Bear for you, maybe we can WIFI tonight.

Tappy
Old 05-01-06, 11:21 AM
Cool New Member

Location: Just outside london, England (Maybe I'll get some of those cool items given out by Nintendo on Animal Crossing!)
Looking at wifi connectors on ebay, found one for £7.50 with £2.00 Postage! Might get it, not sure yet.
Old 05-02-06, 06:26 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Thanks for visiting me and the gift/note yesterday Tappy. Sorry I missed you because I was out celebrating and didn't end up getting back until late, but thanks for remembering , it meant a lot to me .
Old 05-02-06, 07:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

yeah kloa i came to see you too, and put a bunch of stuff in front by your house and pulled a bunch of weeds up. i beat you on the head with my net but you didn't move so i figured you weren't around.
Old 05-03-06, 02:37 PM

Horrible Turnip Prices

We are way overdue for one of us to have good turnip prices! I have been checking everyday since I got the game in February, and my Nook's has never gone above 179..... and that was only one time. It's normally in the 70's or 80's, but I buy at over 100. It's frustrating! My house is totally filled with them, and I can't buy any more until I sell some!

Somebody please please get lucky & have good prices & post them here!!
Old 05-03-06, 04:31 PM

My name: (water drop)Gabe(water drop)
My town: HOME II
My code: 3994 9264 0968

Anyone, just give me your friend code, name, and town name, and tell me when your town will be open next!
Old 05-03-06, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

yeah no kidding my prices have sucked for the last couple weeks. 60, 55, 71, i mean come on where are the 300 and 500 buying towns.
Old 05-03-06, 04:59 PM

Uh, hello?
How about you, Beandip0001?
Want me to come to your town?
Just register my friend code!
Old 05-03-06, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by BeanDip0001
yeah kloa i came to see you too, and put a bunch of stuff in front by your house and pulled a bunch of weeds up. i beat you on the head with my net but you didn't move so i figured you weren't around.
I was wondering why my character had a concussion , thanks for coming by Beandip! Yeah I was away, and when I came back home I think I must have passed out right away lol . I hadn't played for awhile so the weeds starting joining together to fight my town.
Old 05-03-06, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I'm a little hesitant to add people who've never posted here before. There's been a lot of people who like to trash other people's towns recently. No offense, but you being pushy to visit someone else's town makes me a little worried if you are one to do something like that.
Old 05-04-06, 08:03 AM

Turnip prices at 455 bells in my town

Finally I get to post high turnip prices at my town this morning, Nook is buying turnips for 455, the highest price I've ever seen in my town. I just opened my gates so anyone who is presently on my buddy list is welcome to come and sell. Unfortunately I won't be around this morning so if anyone isn't on my list I won't be able to add, plus I would also have to delete some in order to do that because my buddie list is full.

Whenever I get back from my errands I'll post an update just in case prices remain high this afternoon. Happy selling!

Tappy
Old 05-04-06, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by aaron5050
Somebody please please get lucky & have good prices & post them here!!
It looks like my little prayer was finally answered! Thanks for posting, Tappy. I will definitely visit your town today!!
Old 05-04-06, 11:16 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on nook in tappy's town he is only buying at 196 now
Old 05-04-06, 12:07 PM

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on nook in tappy's town he is only buying at 196 now

Ahggrrrrhhh....................! Sorry guys, Nook only had the good price in the morning. Don't feel bad I didn't sell at the high price either, had sold all my turnips last night at 163 thinking I could not do better. Anyhow he's buying for 196 right now and my gates will remain open.

I'm considering setting the clock back to morning time this evening in hopes that the high prices will return, that way you can all come and cash in.
I'll post here if I'm able to do this. At around 6pm EST I'll set clock back to 8am.

Tappy
Old 05-04-06, 12:20 PM

Nook is such a cheap little bastard! Sure, he pays a high price during a time when none of us are able to cash in!!
Old 05-04-06, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by aliciaelena
I'm considering setting the clock back to morning time this evening in hopes that the high prices will return, that way you can all come and cash in.
Tappy
I don't think it works that way.
I think I remember trying something similar in the Gamecube version once, but it didn't work.
Here's why:
In the Gamecube version, every time you time travel, wether it's forward or backward, the difference of the original time and new time is the amount of time that went by. So, if Tom Nook was buying turnips for a specific price yesterday, and you told the game to go a day back, the game would still think that a day went by, and Tom Nook would be selling for another random price again.

This works way differently with furniture in Wild World, though.
In Animal Crossing Wild World, as you may or may not have noticed, Tom Nook always has a fixed set of furniture for each different day.
If he was selling an orange chair, a retro tv, and a nintendo bench yesterday, and you tell the game to go back a day, then he'll still have those same items.
Old 05-04-06, 04:44 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

well i don't know if that will work tappy, but if weeds pop up i'll help you clean em up.
Old 05-04-06, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by agentg
I don't think it works that way.
I think I remember trying something similar in the Gamecube version once, but it didn't work.
Here's why:
In the Gamecube version, every time you time travel, wether it's forward or backward, the difference of the original time and new time is the amount of time that went by. So, if Tom Nook was buying turnips for a specific price yesterday, and you told the game to go a day back, the game would still think that a day went by, and Tom Nook would be selling for another random price again.

This works way differently with furniture in Wild World, though.
In Animal Crossing Wild World, as you may or may not have noticed, Tom Nook always has a fixed set of furniture for each different day.
If he was selling an orange chair, a retro tv, and a nintendo bench yesterday, and you tell the game to go back a day, then he'll still have those same items.
Well I wished I had read this earlier but my internet connection went down this afternoon and I just got back online. You are right! It was a mistake to go back in time for Tom Nook's morning price was now 59 and worst of all my afternoon price of 196 is also gone, he's buying for 72 or close to it, so I've learned the hard way.

Tappy
Old 05-04-06, 06:56 PM

It's ok...
I learned everything I know about Animal Crossing the hard way too! LOL
So trust me, I've made these mistakes many times before! ^_^

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.