Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

The One and Only Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread Part II

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-06, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going to start playing again, but I have a new friend code (3694-4225-1548) for the new DS Lite. Wow, that thing is so comfy! I'll leave my gates open until lunchtime, as long as my battery doesn't go dead. Drop by and make yourself at home I'll probably be playing around 11:45 central, otherwise I'll be sitting there snoozing.
Old 07-27-06, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Woof Woof
Hey DarkFuzz.....I REALLY want a Metroid....wanna trade or is it too late???
Originally Posted by jediwicz
I'd be willing to fork over a million bells for a Metroid. I've still haven't even seen one.
Well, My reserve wasn't met on the auction, so either of you two are free to make an offer. I am looking for about a million bells for it, or a good trade plus a lotta bells. You can only get the metroid from Gulliver, the guy in the UFO, so it's very rare!

Let me know if you're interested! My E-mail

<hr>
Last night I was in Aceville, and I found rg0019 sleeping. So, I decided to play a trick on him and dig a maze of holes around his character. It was HUGE, spanning nearly a quarter of his town! At certain dead-ends, I even buried some fairly valuable items. It was awesome... but when I left the town and came back a few minutes later, the holes were gone! Apparently they don't last through the save process... I thought they would be there since rg0019 didnt "go to sleep" (save) or anything...

But it would have been very cool. Even though you can just dig your way out, it would have been fun to see him try and escape without cheating!
Old 07-27-06, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Darkfuzz
Well, My reserve wasn't met on the auction, so either of you two are free to make an offer. I am looking for about a million bells for it, or a good trade plus a lotta bells. You can only get the metroid from Gulliver, the guy in the UFO, so it's very rare!
I'll give you a million bells for it if they don't want it
Old 07-27-06, 03:59 PM

Turnip prices are 345 in my town, I'll open my town in a few.

List of who I added is about a page back, I still have a lot of red triangles by names.

Friend Code: 4080 9533 0240
Name: Woofy
Town: Baltimor
Old 07-27-06, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Darkfuzz

Let me know if you're interested! My E-mail

<hr>
Last night I was in Aceville, and I found rg0019 sleeping. So, I decided to play a trick on him and dig a maze of holes around his character. It was HUGE, spanning nearly a quarter of his town! At certain dead-ends, I even buried some fairly valuable items. It was awesome... but when I left the town and came back a few minutes later, the holes were gone! Apparently they don't last through the save process... I thought they would be there since rg0019 didn't "go to sleep" (save) or anything...

But it would have been very cool. Even though you can just dig your way out, it would have been fun to see him try and escape without cheating!
Man, I wish I would have seen it. That would have been funny. I'm not really sure about my connection. I put my little man in this house, so I don't think he can talk to anyone. There has been a couple of times that the connection has gone down maybe that was/is the problem. I think I have left my town open for at least 4 to 5 day straight. I need to research the problem at Nintendo's site.

WOW, after 7 seven years I finally became a senior memeber.
Old 07-27-06, 09:01 PM

Hey Darkfuzz - I added you to my list, add me too when you can
Old 07-27-06, 10:02 PM

The Metroid can't be reordered from Nook? I can reorder the Arwing, Triforce and Master Sword. Still, a million bells and the aforementioned items for trade are what I can offer.
Old 07-27-06, 11:16 PM

ok ppl i just got animal crossing ww and i like it its pretty fun... but i have not had any experiense in da whole online play and it seems kol so i wat to try it out.... ok my friend code is: 0473-1952-6408 my towns name is J-K Town (sorry had to name it dat cuz of my sis) my name is matador~
Old 07-28-06, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Woof Woof
Turnip prices are 345 in my town, I'll open my town in a few.
Dang! I missed it! Oh well... at least I have enough table space for my turnips...

Originally Posted by scoot0903
Hey Darkfuzz - I added you to my list, add me too when you can
I've had you on my list for a while now. Feel free to visit any time!

The Metroid can't be reordered from Nook? I can reorder the Arwing, Triforce and Master Sword. Still, a million bells and the aforementioned items for trade are what I can offer.
Well, Woof Woof has you beat with a million bells + one of each of the Toys R Us promo items. So, unless you have a better offer...

df / Zesty
Old 07-28-06, 07:23 AM

Does anyone have an extra ? block, 1up mushroom, and 2 star men they are looking to give away/trade. I was going to go to TRU but got sick last night and don't know when I'll be up for driving again. I'm also getting these for my girlfriend (hence the 2 star men). if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 07-28-06, 08:14 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Whoever left me the Peking Man - you are a GOD/DESS! I need to seriously revamp my house's feng shui I think because I have not found a fossil in WEEKS!
Old 07-28-06, 08:31 AM

Darkfuzz,

Just answer the question, can the Metroid be reordered like the other Nintendo items?

I'll pay up to 5 million for the Metroid. It might take multiple trips to get the Bell and it is kind of an unfriendly asking price but I want it. You seriously can't pick it up, add it to your catalog and re-order it.
Old 07-28-06, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Whoever left me the Peking Man - you are a GOD/DESS! I need to seriously revamp my house's feng shui I think because I have not found a fossil in WEEKS!
Look VERY carefully along the edge of the grass. They are very hard to see sometimes, I've yet to find a day that I don't have 3 fossils in my town, sometimes they are extremely hard to see though and I'll walk by them 3 or 4 times before I catch it.
Old 07-28-06, 09:58 AM

Just added:
Darkfuzz
Jediwicz
Scoot0903
Woof Woof
PrincessT
Rosiebell32
HomerSimpson

Last edited by glasschicken; 07-28-06 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-28-06, 10:08 AM

I just got a sleeping bag from Nintendo after using WiFi.
Old 07-28-06, 11:16 AM

One of my residents had it in his house for a while and I always thought it was a mummy coffin thing (sarcophogus?). I got one last night, too.
Old 07-28-06, 02:45 PM

Had a rainbow in my town today from 3:00pm to right.....about.....now.
Old 07-28-06, 03:27 PM

Looked more like an affirmation rather than a question directed at me.

Just answer the question, can the Metroid be reordered like the other Nintendo items?
No.
Old 07-28-06, 04:23 PM

You're welcome for the Peking Man, I'll drop by any extra fossils I find lying around my town for you.
Old 07-28-06, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Rain442
You're welcome for the Peking Man, I'll drop by any extra fossils I find lying around my town for you.
THANKS! I will look to see if I can get to your town soon - I owe you a royal crown or three!
Old 07-28-06, 09:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Got the sleeping bag gift today as well. Also ended up with a secret Monkey moving to town from Nintendo after linking up at Toys R Us to get all the Mario items. Picked up quite a few cool items lately.
Old 07-28-06, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ok, this may be considered 'cheating' but you don't have to do it if you don't think it's right. If you want to find a particular fossil,
1. collect a bunch of fossils and don't identify them.
2. Save your game.
3. Go to the wifi settings and get to the point that it asks you which town, then cancel (this way Resetti won't bother you later.)
4. Go start identifying you fossils, find a new one? Save your game, congrats!
5. All repeats? Turn your game off and start again at step #3 (no resetti if you've gone to the wifi settings correctly). The fossils will be different when you identify them again.

I know, I know, it's not ethical, but I got tired of day after day digging up fossils that I already had.
Old 07-30-06, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

hey tappy thanks for the 1up. if anyone else got doubles on the toys r us let me know i'd give you some bells since i didn't get to make it.
Old 07-30-06, 11:11 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Quick question, if I have no way of getting on WiFi, is this game worth it?
Old 07-30-06, 11:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by lordwow
Quick question, if I have no way of getting on WiFi, is this game worth it?
absolutely

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.