DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   The One and Only Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread Part II (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/460237-one-only-animal-crossing-wild-world-thread-part-ii.html)

BeanDip0001 05-28-06 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by dancinns
Just got this game the other day. Here's my town info:

Name: dancinns
Town: Shaolin
Code: 4295-6815-5074

your friend code is incorrect!!! at least thats what my DS tells me when i try to add you. can you check again?

nickdawgy 05-29-06 01:30 AM

I got this game a few weeks ago, and had a few questions...

1. How do I visit other towns? Do I just need the friend codes and such or do I have to be connected via WiFi.

2. If my gates are open, can anyone get in or do they need my info first?

3. How do you shoot down a balloon? I aimed the slingshot and the little pellet flew right through the balloon three times before it went off screen.

BeanDip0001 05-29-06 05:16 AM

you need to list your code, your person name, and your town name here. when someone here adds you then you add them you'll be able to visit each other. and yes if you want to visit others towns or be visted you have to have your DS connected to WiFi. strangers can't get into your town you have to have each other on your friend list.

you have to be close to the ballon up near the top of your town, you can't try to shoot down a ballon if you're all the way down at the beach. the ballon will get bigger when you're close to it, when it is a little bigger than the size of the fruit off the trees you'll be able to shoot it down if you can hit it.

oh if you list your info i'll add you and then you can add me and i'll come to visit if you've got your gate open. i'm sure other people here will add as well. :)

dancinns 05-29-06 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by BeanDip0001
your friend code is incorrect!!! at least thats what my DS tells me when i try to add you. can you check again?

Oops, I updated it now. Thanks for catching that.

rosiebell32 05-29-06 01:41 PM

I havent added anyones friend codes yet, I will tonight.

BeanDip0001 05-29-06 02:29 PM

hey dancinns and rosiebell32 i added you both so add me when you get time :)

dancinns 05-29-06 09:13 PM

I've added pretty much everyone that's posted on the last couple of pages of this thread. I'm contemplating leaving my town open all day tomorrow while I'm at work. Tom Nook is remodelling his store so there's not much I can do in my town tomorrow.

BeanDip0001 05-29-06 10:44 PM

if you do that i'll plant some fruit trees around for you if you need it, i've got all the kinds of fruit let me know.

nickdawgy 05-29-06 11:12 PM

Ok so how do I get my friend code and the info I need to let people in?

rosiebell32 05-30-06 05:39 AM

Okay, Who am I adding again? :S

dancinns 05-30-06 08:40 AM

if you do that i'll plant some fruit trees around for you if you need it, i've got all the kinds of fruit let me know.

That would be great. I've already got orange trees and those should be readily available in my town today. I'm going to set the town up in a bit so that the gates are open.

DVDChris 05-30-06 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by nickdawgy
Ok so how do I get my friend code and the info I need to let people in?

First you need to connect to the WiFi network. Then it will assign you a friend code once you have successfully connected. After connecting, you can check your friend code from the friends menu (heart icon).

BeanDip0001 05-30-06 02:56 PM

That would be great. I've already got orange trees and those should be readily available in my town today. I'm going to set the town up in a bit so that the gates are open.

i came, i saw, i planted! put some trees around and left you stuff by your guy at your house, and theres a bag of bells in front of your house so you can pay the shack off and get the expanded shack! :) after those trees grow in a few days you can plant that fruit around for more. oh i got all the weeds i could see too.

rosiebell32 05-30-06 03:02 PM

i came, i saw, i planted! put some trees around and left you stuff by your guy at your house, and theres a bag of bells in front of your house so you can pay the shack off and get the expanded shack! :) after those trees grow in a few days you can plant that fruit around for more. oh i got all the weeds i could see too.

I wish I had that Kind of help when i was a noobie... Oh well. :)

BeanDip0001 05-30-06 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by rosiebell32
I wish I had that Kind of help when i was a noobie... Oh well. :)

next time make sure you wifi from day 1. i mean what else am i going to do homework? i go to classes and do my work then its VIDEO GAME TIME! lol. that and this game is awesome. :wave:

dancinns 05-30-06 04:40 PM

Wow, I can't wait to get home and check out my town. This is almost like signing up for free yard maintenance. Thanks! LMK if you need anything, I'd like to repay the favor.

BeanDip0001 05-30-06 05:38 PM

i just wanna come shopping and meet the rest of your town people those lazy bastards were still sleeping when i came to visit, make sure you water the flowers i stuck next to your house don't want em dying :) oh yeah down on your beach you've got a bottle mail waiting so don't forget to pick that up!

oh yeah close your gate when you get home and do a save then start it back up that will wake those people back up and get them back on the right time i mean they've been sleeping all day!!!

dancinns 05-30-06 09:23 PM

They're a bunch of lazy bums. Thanks again for all the plants, it's quite impressive.

BeanDip0001 05-30-06 10:39 PM

no problem let me know if you're gonna open in the next few days i'll come visit again i got more crap to pawn off to you.

aliciaelena 05-31-06 07:21 AM

Wow, I can't wait to get home and check out my town. This is almost like signing up for free yard maintenance. Thanks! LMK if you need anything, I'd like to repay the favor.

I've added you, can you please add me as well. Thank you.

Tappy

dancinns 05-31-06 08:54 AM

Got you on my list. I'll leave my town open again today if anyone feels like doing my yardwork again. :)

aaron5050 05-31-06 09:00 AM

Added Rosiebell & Dancinns

I added you both, Rosiebell & Dancinns, so please add me as well. I will be playing tonight around 8PM Eastern time, so feel free to visit! I'll be trying to bring my flowers back to life after neglecting them during the holiday weekend! :flowers:

agentg 05-31-06 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by rosiebell32
I havent added anyones friend codes yet, I will tonight.

Wanna Exchange friend codes with me???
Town:
HOME II
Name:
(water drop)Gabe(water drop)
Code:

So??? ^_^

agentg 05-31-06 10:15 PM

Got you on my list. I'll leave my town open again today if anyone feels like doing my yardwork again. :)

I'll help.... If you add me to your list.

BeanDip0001 05-31-06 11:02 PM

hmmm I think i'll start a town care business. BeanDip's Lawn Service yeah. Leave your town open and I'll weed, plant, and take care of the townies. hmmm i say a 50 thousand bells a week should be payment!

LOL :) really i'm happy to help out you guys with new towns makes the wifi worth having.