Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-05, 01:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Help

I recently got this game, and I wish I got it sooner. However one part of the game is giving me trouble, and I have no idea what I知 doing wrong.

I知 on level 24 (the next to the last level). I need to have six scrubs pull some leavers to open a door. I have about 11 scrubs, and I知 using Abe to tell them to get to work. They all take their positions, then just stand there. They don稚 do anything.

I致e tried moving all of the extra scrubs out of the way, and they still won稚 do anything.

I know this is an old game, but can anyone remember if they had this problem, or can help me out. Thanks.
Old 11-24-05, 09:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You might want to check GameFAQs. I've played that game, but it's been so long ago that I have no clue what you have to do at that part.
Old 11-24-05, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Joe Molotov
You might want to check GameFAQs. I've played that game, but it's been so long ago that I have no clue what you have to do at that part.
I checked GameFAQs, and they just said, "Tell them to go to work and start pulling the leavers." I do it, and they just stand at the leavers doing nothing.
Old 11-24-05, 07:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's been a long time since I've finished this game, so it's all a blur to me, but try the walkthrough I've linked here. It seems pretty detailed - hope it helps.

walkthrough
Old 11-24-05, 10:29 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by redcat
It's been a long time since I've finished this game, so it's all a blur to me, but try the walkthrough I've linked here. It seems pretty detailed - hope it helps.

walkthrough
Thanks for posting that.

I got past my problem. I did everything the guide said, and ended up at the same point I was stuck at. I did everything exactly the same as before, and it worked for some odd (no pun intended) reason.

Thanks again for the help.