Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Please recommend adult GBA games to last me four months in Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-05, 08:57 AM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Only games I'd add to what you have listed are the 3 castlevanias and Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga.

However, if you'll have access to an electric outlet, I'd say pick up a DS instead and then you can play all those games and add DS games. For those I'd reccomend WarioWare Touched, Feel the Magic, Kirby, Meteos, Zoo Keeper.
Old 08-17-05, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chess
Didn't even know there was a monopoly for GBA. It's one of the few PS1 games that still get some spin around here.

I may give Ultimate Card Games a chance as well.

I'm guessing that I probably have more than enough to last me for the deployment already, but wanted to make sure I had some variety.

Appreciate all the recommendations and the well wishes.

I don't think Monopoly GBA is a very easy game to find. I lucked out around Christmas time when it was first released and found it at my local wally world, shortly after, I have not seen it.

I looked it up on ebgames.com and nothing, looked it up on gamestop.com and found a used one for 17.95, then I looked on amazon.com and found a NEW one for 19.99 here is the link

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...e&s=videogames

Good luck and GOD BLESS!
Old 08-17-05, 07:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by mrmagoo
I don't think Monopoly GBA is a very easy game to find. I lucked out around Christmas time when it was first released and found it at my local wally world, shortly after, I have not seen it.

I looked it up on ebgames.com and nothing, looked it up on gamestop.com and found a used one for 17.95, then I looked on amazon.com and found a NEW one for 19.99 here is the link

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...e&s=videogames

Good luck and GOD BLESS!
Thanks. I ordered it a bit cheaper on ebay. About $19 shipped.

With Amazon, the shipping and Tax to Toys R Us, negate any chance of a good deal.
Old 08-18-05, 05:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I picked up the new Risk Battleship Clue combo game last night...mostly for Risk, and while I like the game design for Risk, the computer A.I. is mildly retarded and as near as I can tell, 2 player (pass back and forth) is not an option. Good news is that it's only $15. Bad news is that it's worth about $15.

Just an FYI.