Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Reccomend me some great 2 Player games (even 1 player) that I may be missing out on!

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Reccomend me some great 2 Player games (even 1 player) that I may be missing out on!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-05, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have these systems: Playstation 2 and Gamecube

I want to get back into my gaming with summer here and I just beat Prince of Persia. I now want to get pt 2 and God of War. But I would really like a 2 player adventure game or something. Something I can enjoy with family or when people come over. Kinda like the LOTR games TMNT games, all that stuff. Im looking for any games really; except maybe NFL NBA type games (I hate when rules slow down a game).

I just bought ATV Off Road 2 and Ace Combat 5 and am now looking at MX Unleased and Red Dead Revolver, though any suggestions for Multiplayer games would be awesome.

Thanks to all who help out!
Old 05-29-05, 07:57 PM

Baldur's Gate I & II, Champions of Norrath & Champions: Return to Arms are GREAT hack and slash games like LoTR since you mentioned those specifically
Old 05-29-05, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 85 Likes on 62 Posts
If you can find it, Klonoa 2 is a fantastic game. It looks kiddie and cartoonish, but goddam it's fun.

Single player, by the way.
Old 05-29-05, 08:03 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts
Ratchet & Clank :UYA is awesome both as a single person game and in multi-player. Give it a shot.
Old 05-29-05, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Decker
Ratchet & Clank :UYA is awesome both as a single person game and in multi-player. Give it a shot.
Ive been wondering about this game. Ive heard things about this one and another called Jak. These 2 games kinda look alike in passing, are they in the same vein or anything?
Old 05-29-05, 09:46 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts
Originally Posted by Ravenous
Ive been wondering about this game. Ive heard things about this one and another called Jak. These 2 games kinda look alike in passing, are they in the same vein or anything?
Yes, they are similar (and were developed using shared technologies or something). R&C is lighter, funnier and plays better. Jak 2 is frustrating, but Jak 3 is a great-looking action game that plays very well. Of all the games in both series, R&C : UYA is the only one with multiplayer (and online too), the rest are single player action-platformers. Also consider the two Sly Cooper games -- they're also wonderful, but more like tradional platformers (ie no guns). You won't really go wrong with any of the eight games in the three series.
Old 05-31-05, 05:43 PM

I went to Gamerush last night to get God Of War along with R&C but I couldnt find shit. I did find The Bards Tale and Brothers in Arms. I for one want God of War first, but these other games are hard to choose between!