Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

04/29/05 - Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes - late summer 2005

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-05, 11:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04/29/05 - Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes - late summer 2005

Massive Medieval Combat Returns in Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

Microsoft announced today that it will distribute the next saga of the epic action-strategy game Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes exclusively for Xbox® in late summer 2005. A continuation of the highly acclaimed Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, KUF: Heroes raises the intensity of the fast-paced action-strategy game with improved epic battles; new characters, environments, units; and new multiplayer options for waging war over Xbox Live®. An improved user interface with simplified game menus and adjusted difficulty levels will make it easy for even new players to crush their foes.

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes lets players assume the role of a general in a fantasy battlefield. Players must fight alongside their troops and use catapults, dragons or any means necessary to annihilate their enemies. Set five years before the The Crusaders, Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes will let gamers take seven unique new Heroes through 50 campaign missions that will deliver 30-50 hours of ruthless medieval warfare. Each of the seven heroes has new skills, abilities and a unique link to the original story. New units and environments will add more variety and depth to the epic-scale battles. In addition, new custom missions will let players set up their own adventures by selecting their opponents’ level, type and skill.

KUF: Heroes will also boast enhanced Xbox Live features including voice messaging and support for up to six players. New game modes such as Troop Battles, Hero Battles and Observer mode mean even more ways to bloody your friends and foes online. Co-op play is supported with separate campaigns from the single-player game.

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes is being developed by the renowned Korean game developer, Phantagram, LTD. For more information, please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-us/kingdomunderfire/default.htm.
Old 04-29-05, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fantastic! I didn't expect a sequel to this game.
Old 04-30-05, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,132 Posts
I've been on the fence picking up the 1st one but now I think I'll do it. This sequel sounds cool.