DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   ESPN NFL 2K5 Third League (XBOX) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/378132-espn-nfl-2k5-third-league-xbox.html)

Michael T Hudson 08-03-04 12:53 AM

ESPN NFL 2K5 Third League (XBOX)

Well what do you guys think. I would like the Vikings anyone else game?

Edit to add teams

BigDaddy / Vikings
tavarua88 / Falcons
Y2K / Packers
v-ism / Raiders
TheDude / Ravens
1998Nole / Eagles
Vaporvare / Titans
rgarcia / Cowboys
Obey The D / Colts
Silly / Saints
kajs / Da Bears
JChaos / Panthers
Bugg / Arizona
damn_skippy / Cheifs
Morpheus/ Patriots

tavarua88 08-03-04 02:23 AM

i'm in, i'll take the falcons

Y2K Falcon 08-03-04 03:05 AM

I could probably swing this since the first league isn't taking too much of my time. ;)

Give me the Packers.

ps, BigDaddy, i'm in north carolina, posting from my cell. so I won't be going to best buy today. :lol:

V-ism 08-03-04 06:19 AM

I'm in the second league, but I was the last to enter and didn't get a team I'm fond of. I'll go with this league too if you'll have me. I'd like the Raiders.

The Dude 08-03-04 06:29 AM

Since it doesn't look like the first league is ever going to happen, I'll take the Ravens.

Gamer Tag: Chicken Fud

1998Nole 08-03-04 07:27 AM

I am in the other 2 but if you would not mind I would like to join this one too. IF I can join I would like the Eagles. My Gamer tag is:fsunole98. Thanks.

vaporware 08-03-04 07:46 AM

Since the first league may never start, and a different league I have somewhere else may never start put me in for the Titans.

rgarcia 08-03-04 08:41 AM

Yes, finally I get my team. Give me the cowboys.... I played waporvare last night and now I cant get enough of it.

Obey The D 08-03-04 09:07 AM

I'll in the other two leagues as well, but I'm up for playing in the third. I'll take the Colts.

Michael T Hudson 08-03-04 09:41 AM

Originally posted by Y2K Falcon
I could probably swing this since the first league isn't taking too much of my time. ;)

Give me the Packers.

ps, BigDaddy, i'm in north carolina, posting from my cell. so I won't be going to best buy today. :lol:

What are you doing there? I can meet you in Florida. ;)

Silly Burrito 08-03-04 12:25 PM

I'll take the Saints!

morpheus3715 08-03-04 01:32 PM

Can i get in with the Patriots

kajs 08-03-04 03:02 PM

Sweet. I would like the Bears!

JChaos 08-03-04 04:15 PM

I'm in, I'll take the Panthers.

damn_skippy 08-03-04 04:53 PM

IM in ill take the cheifs. But make sure everyone signs up right away to get this thing off the ground.

Bugg 08-03-04 06:07 PM

I'm in

I'll take the Cardinals

spainlinx0 08-03-04 06:30 PM

When do you plan on starting it? If after August 26th, I'll take the Titans.

kajs 08-03-04 09:08 PM

Do you just need to get a league name and password? If so, lets get a move on, don't we have the 16 we need (except one team was picked twice)?

Michael T Hudson 08-03-04 11:20 PM

I am not sure how to set all this up. I am open for ideas of what to do.

rgarcia 08-04-04 08:53 AM

Well, if we want to get playing, I would take kajs suggestion. I would create a 16 league team. It looks like we're just about there. Set it for a 10 week season then we're golden. If it gets set up today, we would be playing by this weekend. I can set it up tonite after work BigDaddy if you don't have the time.

Shoot, the second league has been up and running since last Sunday, I believe. I don't know if the first league will ever get off the ground.

cowboy 08-04-04 10:41 AM

All you have to do is go to xbox live and create a season. The options available to you are:
League name
Private
Weeks (increments of 2)
Playoff spots (increments of 4)
Level
Mode (Normal or First person)
Weather (Random or clear)
Injuries (on or off)
Trades (on or off)
EQ (I don't know what this is)

You should take the number of players you have, divide by 2. That should be the number of weeks for your league. Allow less than half the players in the league to make it to the playoffs.

Just set the league up and let people log in and the hype should take care of the rest.

Good luck with the league.

Michael T Hudson 08-04-04 01:43 PM

Originally posted by rgarcia
Well, if we want to get playing, I would take kajs suggestion. I would create a 16 league team. It looks like we're just about there. Set it for a 10 week season then we're golden. If it gets set up today, we would be playing by this weekend. I can set it up tonite after work BigDaddy if you don't have the time.

Shoot, the second league has been up and running since last Sunday, I believe. I don't know if the first league will ever get off the ground.

That would be cool man. I work till 10 tonight. My xbox live gamer tag is
mhudson78660

vaporware 08-04-04 04:34 PM

Originally posted by spainlinx0
When do you plan on starting it? If after August 26th, I'll take the Titans.
I called it first. -ptth-

kajs 08-04-04 06:27 PM

Well I've got nothing but time on my hands tonight, so I just put it together....

Name: DVDTalk03
Pass: talkdvd

Edit: Sorry, I screwed it up before....DVDTalk03 instead of just DVDtalk3.

Michael T Hudson 08-04-04 06:30 PM

Originally posted by kajs
Well I've got nothing but time on my hands tonight, so I just put it together....

Name: DVDTalk3
Pass: talkdvd

Sounds good I guess we just need two more.