Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Stop posting threads about how you scammed Target.

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Stop posting threads about how you scammed Target.

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-04, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if target and other stores are so worried about customers abusing there system they would change it.
companies are so afraid of losing that one precious customer that ther willing to let people just walk out with whatever they want, they know it's happening we bring it to their attention but they look the other way.

i see it all the time and i say if you can get away with it, do so and maybe the big companies will start to realize that some customers are worth losing and it will only keep the valued customers coming back and the employees satisfied when a scammer is turned away.

read this from customers suck.com,

it's called justified stealing,
http://customerssuck.com/cs/?m=show&id=163
Old 05-02-04, 09:53 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by fumanstan
And regular visitors to DVD Bargains are aware that i have worked there for well over a year. So i do know the store policies. And there's nothing more annoying then customers who somehow feel they are the ones being cheated on these sorts of deals when they're prevented from benefiting from them.
Thanks for proving some insight from someone on the "inside." Also thanks to BigPete for his take on the situation. We appreciate everyone cooperating in the future with not posting these sort of threads. Closing.