Reload this Page >

Pariah - Can You Survive? - for PC and Xbox

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 05-07-04, 07:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I've had my eye on this game for awhile now, but there hasn't been much to keep an eye on. Only four xbox screenshots have been available so far. They launched their official website a week ago (and I've been meaning to start a thread about this game)... www.pariahgame.com

It's a First Person Shooter from Digital Extremes (published by Groove Games, their new publisher) - the original creators of Unreal and Unreal Tournament. This game is being built on a highly modified version of the UT2003 engine and will debut at E3 this year. What's available so far looks quite impressive and there's alot of inside industry buzz about it.

Anyway, in a week or so there will probably be a flood of information on this title - so we'll see if it was worth starting a thread about or not. So far, I can't say I'm as stoked as I was (and still am) about S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but these people have a good track record and this one does look interesting.