Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Robocop Game?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-04, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Robocop Game?

I was browsing the imports, and saw that there is a robocop game for gamecube. Anybody have any information on this? Sounds sorta cool by the description, but there were no pics, and not sure it's the silly arcade game ported or what. I did a search and the only thing I turned up was some 1st person shooter for the computer it seemed, but the description compared to the import didn't match up, 9 missions Vs 16 listed on the other etc.

Anybody know anything?
Old 03-09-04, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd assume its the PC game...which was pretty much a complete pile of poo-poo...
Old 03-10-04, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
How old was the website? Because as far as I know, the Gamecube and PS2 versions were canceled due to poor sales of the XBOX version, which came out last year. It can be found for around $20 now.

Speaking of imports, I saw in this month's issue of Empire (UK Movie/DVD magazine) that there is a Bad Boys 2 game coming out for PS2 and PC. You would think they would realize that in the US as well huh?