Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

I need help! (re: xbox and wireless)

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-03, 10:43 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need help! (re: xbox and wireless)

I bought the Mitsumi Wavit11 from Overstock a couple weeks ago, and I can't get the damn thing to work. Mitsumi doesn't support xbox. xbox doesn't support Mitsumi. Do any of you have this thing or know exactly what I can do to get it to work. I'm going to have to send it back pretty soon if I can't get it to work.

Thanks in advance if any of you can help.

By the way, I have a laptop and a wireless Linksys router.
Old 10-06-03, 06:35 PM

Take a look at this thread. Someone was having the problem, but with a ps2. Its worth a shot. Please report back with your finding. I'm moving to new apartment soon and will need to go wireless. Hope this can solve your problem. Other than that hopefully someone can help.
Old 10-09-03, 06:43 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Thanks for the info...I tried to get it to work, but I think I just don't understand what's going on. It's no big deal as I bought a 25ft cable, however, now I have a wireless access point that I'm not going to use, and my 20 days have expired with overstock, so I can't even send it back.

rgarcia, if you'd like this unit off me, you can certainly have it for what I paid for it....maybe it'll work with your hardware. I know it's not defective either. I'm just uncertain on how to configure it and even though I know stuff about networking, I don't know it well enough to know how to get it to work.