Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Soul Calibur for Xbox $37 Shippped at Overstock

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-03, 01:09 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,197 Likes on 4,224 Posts
Soul Calibur for Xbox $37 Shippped at Overstock

Limited invoice on this one. Right now it's $39.99 and $1 shipping. In addition, there's a 10% off link on the DVD Bargain page.

I've tried to link it. Hope it works.

Link (or rather Spawn)
Old 09-18-03, 05:01 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been holding out for a better deal on this one. I'm on it!

Thanks
Old 09-18-03, 09:37 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Soul Calibur for Xbox $37 Shippped at Overstock

Originally posted by Decker
Limited invoice on this one. Right now it's $39.99 and $1 shipping. In addition, there's a 10% off link on the DVD Bargain page.
FYI - READ THE FINE PRINT!!!!

* $1 Shipping Terms & Conditions
o Excludes orders comprised solely of products from the "Books, Movies, CDs & Games" category.
o Applies to Overstock.com standard shipping only. For expedited shipping, additional fees apply.
o Lower 48 states only. For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and international destinations, additional fees apply.
o Other restrictions may apply.
Old 09-18-03, 10:04 PM

You're right. I made a mistake. It's actually $1.40 to ship it, which makes the total $37.39 shipped. I hereby stand corrected and sincerely apologize to anyone who finds themselves in a financial hardship as a result of my unforunate thirty-nine cent error.

Old 09-19-03, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

You're right. I made a mistake. It's actually $1.40 to ship it, which makes the total $37.39 shipped. I hereby stand corrected and sincerely apologize to anyone who finds themselves in a financial hardship as a result of my unforunate thirty-nine cent error.
Dude, no reason to be an ass. I was letting people who haven't heard about this $1 shipping in the DVD Bargains forum know the restrictions on the deal. I myself would have picked up the game, a few books and several DVD titles then would have wondered why it all wasn't shipping for $1. Jeez.

Last edited by rfduncan; 09-19-03 at 08:29 AM.
Old 09-19-03, 08:29 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can get it a circuit city for 49 bucks with a ten dollar gift certificate. Knowing that I can always use more DVDs and hate waiting for shipping time, I took that deal.
Old 09-19-03, 09:04 AM

Originally posted by rfduncan
Dude, no reason to be an ass. I was letting people who haven't heard about this $1 shipping in the DVD Bargains forum know the restrictions on the deal. I myself would have picked up the game, a few books and several DVD titles then would have wondered why it all wasn't shipping for $1. Jeez.
I was trying to be funny/sarcastic. You are right about the shipping of course and I was suprised myself about the strange restriction on the promotion. In retrospect I should have edited my original post after finding out.
Still I thought it was funny that since the difference in shipping for that one item is the price of one US postage stamp, it required a warning in large font, bold print, all capitals and with FOUR exclamation points. No hard feelings?

Old 09-19-03, 11:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

No hard feelings?
None - the reason it was formatted like that was b/c I lifted it directly from the DVD Bargains Overstock thread where it made more of a difference to folks ordering 5+ items. Guess I should have re-edited too.