Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

ATV: Off Road Fury (PS2): anyone have it and love it?

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-03, 09:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just curious what everyone else thinks about it. I see its a Greatest Hit now, but I've had mixed feelings about the "greatest hits" games b/c a couple I've bought are pretty lousy.
Old 08-14-03, 03:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts
It's a really fun game. It was one of the first GH titles, and you should be able to find it dirt cheap used. The sequel apparently will be a GH title soon, so you might want to wait for that, though. I just got it. It's very similar to the original (which is a good thing), but has online play as well.
Old 08-14-03, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The game is excellent. Part 2 is pretty much the same thing with different courses. Personally, I liked the courses on the first one a little better.
Old 08-15-03, 02:42 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

My dad has ATV: ORF and we liked it a lot. Then I got ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 for my GC and I like it a whole lot better! The only thing I don't like about the GC game is that there aren't any stadium tracks, but the freestyle stuff is much more fun that in ORF. My friend got ORF2 and I liked it, but I was already too hooked on the GC one to enjoy it too much. The tricks and stuff in QPR are much easier to do than in ORF, though they have much the same effect in both games. Plus I really like the big stunt track in QPR, which ORF doesn't have. Both games are fun, and I would be playing ORF if I had a PS2, but I don't, so I play what I can.