Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Indiana Jones Demo

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-03, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indiana Jones Demo

need help with the indy demo,where do i go once i reach the water,ive jumped up onto the ledge and drawn out fo that water basin,just wondering what i do from there
thanx
what a sweet game,idenical to buffy,which is very very cool,love xbox magazine!
Old 02-06-03, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
Jump across to the only other ledge thats within reach and then jump from there to grab the next lowest ledge and so on.

Tuan Jim
Old 02-06-03, 08:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

uH?

Originally posted by Tuan Jim
Jump across to the only other ledge thats within reach and then jump from there to grab the next lowest ledge and so on.

Tuan Jim
that was confusing.

but yes, you have to do alot of long jumps to get across.
Old 02-06-03, 10:43 PM
RVP

I am stuck here as well. You think with demos they wouldn't have you do confusing jumps, as some people may get frustrated and not buy the game.
Old 02-07-03, 07:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ah!

Originally posted by RVP
I am stuck here as well. You think with demos they wouldn't have you do confusing jumps, as some people may get frustrated and not buy the game.
come on! this demo was easy, I even thought they were doing it on purpose. I can't see the confusion!?

Le me review the comment before and try to write a guide.
Old 02-07-03, 11:05 AM
vgc

Originally posted by RVP
I also thought the demo was pretty good. Here is just a little more detail on how to get up the ledges in the water area.

Get out of the water onto the small platform which is the only way to get out of the water. Then facing the shore, head to your right and follow the ledge around till you get to a outcropping of a rock platform. If you go to the left corner of the outcropping you can look over and see a smaller platform sticking out on the other side of the water. You have to run and jump, but you can make it. Once on the other side you can hoist yourself up all the way to the top.

I looked the fluid movement of the game, and the previews for the rest of the game looked good.