Reload this Page >

Q about Counter-Strike

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Q about Counter-Strike

Old 12-16-02, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q about Counter-Strike

i suck at this game it seems. i have never been into gaming on the comp and stick with the consoles. but i went out and got CS. it's very awkard using the keyboard and mouse, i guess i will get used to it soon enough. but beyond that, i still suck lol. i shoot someone a few times and bang i'm the one dead. i try aiming for the head but only get it by accident. this one guy was sniping me every time with the m16 type gun, geting all heads shots on me, i can't hit crap. so what strats/tips etc to help me?

also, for some reason i get no graphics in the menu of the weapons and skins for the characters, any idea why?

and hmm, (now that i think about maybe this explains my piss poor shooting) the mouse is way off on the menus. if i put my mouse on a button it is not highlighted i have to move the mouse down off the button by nearly an inch. the cross hairs in the game seem to correct, so why would it be different for the menu?