Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

BB deal for Warcraft 3

Old 12-14-02, 01:42 AM

BB deal for Warcraft 3

I'm not sure if others have posted this and unfortunately the sale will end tomorrow... but at BB they are having a weird deal where you can buy the Diablo battle chest for 39.99 and then you can get Warcraft 3 for free. The clerk initially charged me the price for both, but when I showed him the ad, he changed it. However, he used one of those weird notebooks full of make your own receipts (what they somtimes use for pricematching).. so apparently he had never encountered anyone trying to get this deal.

Anyways, if you are like myself and you don't have diablo 2 or Warcraft, you can basically get both for like 20 dollars which is a great deal!
Old 12-14-02, 01:50 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

This was a misprint in the ad. There is a correction posted next to the software aisle. You lucked out. It was supposed to be a free Diablo or Starcraft.
Old 12-14-02, 02:30 AM

Wowza!! I just thought it was a really good deal.. didn't realize it was a misprint! I didn't see any signs up at my store so people may want to try this at some stores, if there isn't a sign. It sounds like they really goofed on this one.. plus its pretty dumb since getting a free diablo is silly if you buy the diablo chest (it already comes along with it).