Reload this Page >

Any PS2 console deals?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Any PS2 console deals?

Old 09-28-02, 01:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any PS2 console deals?

I searched the past week or so and couldn't find any recent console deals. I was planning on picking up a PS2 tomorrow and saw that the XBox has a DVD converter rebate deal and EB has a GC deal for $50 rebate after purchase with a game and memory card.

Any PS2 deals like this out there? I finally broke down and want to round out and have all three consoles (Xbox, GC, PS2), the only 'deal' I know of is the BJ's package deal which really isn't much of a deal. Thanks.
Old 09-28-02, 11:45 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

check the auction site www.ubid.com. I was on there yesterday and they were selling 100 reconditioned PS2's in a dutch auction for around 139 each. They said they had a warranty from the ubid site.

I and a friend of mine have had very good luck using ubid.
Old 09-28-02, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I used ubid.com about 3 or 4 years ago to buy a bunch of stuff... I stopped because their shipping prices got to be outrageous. I haven't used them lately, so I couldn't say if they are a good company or not, but they used to be cool.