Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

GTA: Vice City Trade-In Deal at EB

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-02, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTA: Vice City Trade-In Deal at EB

I was in my local EB asking about the Spriderman trade-in deal today. While I was there the clerk mentioned that they are/will be doing a Vice City Trade-In deal. He said that you can trade in GTA3 and get Vice City for $15. If this is true then it is a pretty good deal. Too bad I already sold my GTA3.

Ralph
Old 09-14-02, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks. Interesting deal. You can probably sell GTA3 on Ebay for about $35 though. I wonder if BB or CC will be selling Vice City for $40 or maybe $50 plus a GC.
Old 09-14-02, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I went in and asked about the trade in deal and they told me that I had to trade in 3 PS2 games and I could get Vice City for $14.99. What a rip-off!! They must need to make up for some of the crappy DVDs they got from the Spiderman deal. (which I glady took advantage of)
Old 09-14-02, 07:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Did the trade in. I had pretty much played GTA3 out, so trading it and getting the new one for $15 is a pretty good deal to me.
Old 09-14-02, 11:39 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

This is a pretty good deal.. I would expect GTA III to be a greatest hits fairly soon, perhaps right after the holidays, so we can pick it back up for 19.99, or 17.99 used.

I never saw this deal at my local EB, but everything else is there so this one probably is too.
Old 09-15-02, 07:26 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,188 Likes on 4,215 Posts
Originally posted by Absolute Zero
I went in and asked about the trade in deal and they told me that I had to trade in 3 PS2 games and I could get Vice City for $14.99. What a rip-off!!
Like most of their deals, the people who work there don't know what they're talking about. It's either trade in GTA3 or 2 other PS2 games and get it for $14.99. I'm not sure if there's a mile long list of unaccepted games...