Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

biohazard 0 GC-Sasori

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-02, 02:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
biohazard 0 GC-Sasori

As with Resident Evil Im gonna try to be on top of these updates as I see them. And seeing as how pictures of games shouldnt cost you anything I go right to the source, yes my friends I speak of Capcom. Pictured here is what appears to be the first boss you encounter on the train, Sasori a giant scorpion. I didnt get to play the demo at E3 long enough so Im not sure if this was even included. But anyways here you are enjoy. Oh before I forget. This time the biohazard site doesnt link you to any videos so while it is a letdown enjoy the pics .

Sasori

zero
Old 07-13-02, 05:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
green blood cool... for the remake they should've gotten Spielberg to help so all the guns could be replaced with walkie talkies.

I didn't get to play it at E3 either - was there even a playable demo? I can't remember. I did watch the video or whatever they had for it. It looks cool like the first one... if the GC drops in price down to 49 bucks I might have to pick one up.
Old 07-13-02, 09:02 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Trigger
green blood cool... for the remake they should've gotten Spielberg to help so all the guns could be replaced with walkie talkies.

I didn't get to play it at E3 either - was there even a playable demo? I can't remember. I did watch the video or whatever they had for it. It looks cool like the first one... if the GC drops in price down to 49 bucks I might have to pick one up.
I doubt everything else has green blood ... just the giant bugs ... the spiders have green blood in RE1 don't they?
Old 07-13-02, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by sniper308

I doubt everything else has green blood ... just the giant bugs ... the spiders have green blood in RE1 don't they?
Green blood makes sense for what they were fighting. I think the only games in Japan that can't have red blood are light gun games.
Old 07-13-02, 11:19 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Yes the spiders in RE 1 have green blood as well. and yes Trigger there was a playable demo of RE 0 at E3 it was directly behind the Metroid Prime kiosk in the Nintendo booth.
Old 07-13-02, 11:28 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Is it just me or do these pictures looks pretty bad? The models of Rebecca and Billy looks like they have jaggies all around them. I'm sure the actual game will look fine on my TV but these screenshots don't looks so hot.
Old 07-13-02, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by dfbennett
Is it just me or do these pictures looks pretty bad? The models of Rebecca and Billy looks like they have jaggies all around them. I'm sure the actual game will look fine on my TV but these screenshots don't looks so hot.
I would not worry too much....I am sure this game will deliver. Maybe not as much as the remake for the Gamecube(RE1) but close to it. The real treat is going to be RE4....I read an article awhile back discussing an interview with Capcom. The individual they were interviewing indicated that RE4 would be beyond all comprehension as far as what to expect in the way of graphics etc....

I have RE0 preordered with free 2 day shipping thru Ebgames....anyone see a better price yet? My price is $49.99 shipped. I was hoping to find a better price but many places do not even have this available for preorder.
Old 07-13-02, 12:12 PM
zig

Ack! a warning to 56k users would've been nice

They look good to me though. I guess I just don't have as critical an eye for graphics as other people.. I always think stuff looks really good and other people point out a bunch of faults it has.. and it's like, "oh, didn't notice those."
Old 07-13-02, 01:41 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Just out of curiousity, why would the finished product not look as good as the RE remake?Isn't it basically the same game engine? In any case, I'm sure the graphics will look great. Screenshots often look like garbage when the actual game looks great. In any case, I'm eagerly awaiting this title.
Old 07-13-02, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
I couldn't stand to be in the Nintendo booth cuz everyone was farting and it stunk (stank?).

Anyway - I know that the RE spiders have had green blood (it was kinda a murky grey green blood khaki color in RE)... I was just kind mocking someone who would make fun of Nintendo consoles for being kiddie machines... it was an inside joke to myself.
Old 07-13-02, 07:51 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Trigger
I couldn't stand to be in the Nintendo booth cuz everyone was farting and it stunk (stank?).

Anyway - I know that the RE spiders have had green blood (it was kinda a murky grey green blood khaki color in RE)... I was just kind mocking someone who would make fun of Nintendo consoles for being kiddie machines... it was an inside joke to myself.
I remember the blood in mortal kombat.. or should I say sweat.

yeah, nintendo used to be such a kiddie machine. I'm glad it's showing some maturity with the resident evil titles.