Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Biohazard GC-Giant Snake (Yawn)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-02, 03:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Biohazard GC-Giant Snake (Yawn)

Been a while since I've given you guys an update or so, here I go with some info on the last thread I started on the zombie pics. If you read EGM this month they talk about the very pics I posted here. This time around in RE you MUST make sure you blow up the head of the zombie attacking you. Otherwise they will awake and become what is known as a "Crimson Head" This occurs several hours aftyer you've "killed" your zombie attacker. The zombie will sprout claws from his hand and will move at speed only matched by the dogs.

With that cleared up here are pics of The Yawn (giant snake), and Neptune (giant shark). Enjoy

The Yawn

Neptune

We're gonna need a bigger gun. Let me see am I forgetting anything? hmm...Oh yes heres a link to two wallpapers.
http://www.capcom.co.jp/index/fun/ka...bio/index.html

Until the next update, sleep with one eye open

-zero
Old 04-12-02, 06:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MUST... PLAY... NOW!!!!!
Old 04-12-02, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been a huge playstation fan since the PS1 came out and one of the main reasons for that was RESIDENT EVIL. Now I'm a Big PS2 fan but since I found out that the ultimate series has moved to Gamecube, I had to run out an get one. (Yes, I went out last week and got one only becase of that, (CALL ME CRAZY!!!) so with that said, It better be good. But, from all of the screen shots I've seen I don't think I have to worry. It looks fantastic!!!

Darth Gamer
Old 04-12-02, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

omg, that's a crazy lookin shark. definitely afraid to go back into the water. definitely
Old 04-12-02, 10:13 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Those pictures of the snake are really scary looking, I'm afraid of snakes!! and that big one freaks me out. Ok i'm not afraid of them but I'm really uncomfortable around'em. The shark and zombie are pretty scary too but snakes just give me the creeps.

that and giant spiders *shudder*

Thanks for the update on the pics.

Edit: smiley removed to avoid confusion of possible sarcasm in this post, in which there is none.

Last edited by Outlaw; 04-13-02 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-12-02, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,121 Posts
the snake looks just fine. What more do you want?

NO ONE HERE IN PARTICUALR BUT Some people are so hard to please. I wonder how these game companies stay in business with such harsh critics.

Btw,

I didn't know they had that shark scene! That's scary stuff.

I may buy GC afterall.
Old 04-12-02, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Originally posted by Giantrobo

NO ONE HERE IN PARTICUALR BUT Some people are so hard to please. I wonder how these game companies stay in business with such harsh critics.

Btw,

I didn't know they had that shark scene! That's scary stuff.

I may buy GC afterall.

Ok, well the snake and shark are always there. in the original, the shark scene and fight was very simple, and the shark tank as very basic. they made this just amazing. heres a link to where the video's at.
http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio/creatures/vol11/index.html

freak'n crazy as all hell.
Old 04-12-02, 11:11 PM

damn... this looks good
Old 04-13-02, 03:09 AM
EZ3

I'm not sure, but just in case anybody thinks zero is complaining about the snake by saying (Yawn), I believe YAWN is actually the name of the snake.

It looks very cool, this is the only game right now that's tempting me to buy a GC.
Old 04-13-02, 03:21 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Sorry I came across the wrong way I think, I wasn't being sarcastic or criticizing the game, I was quite serious when I said I have a sorta phobia of snakes (only the kind that are really long like in the picture, I had a bad encounter with one when I was really little with a Boa and I've been uneasy around those kinds of long snakes ever since). What I meant was that the pics looked so awsomely detailed it gave me chills just looking at it, which is a good thing in a survival horror game because invoking fear adds to the experience. To clear things up: so far I have not been let down by anything I've seen or heard from this game yet, in fact all these screenshots and movies exceeded my expectations. I was sold on this game ever since they released the first screens of it and I'm definitely getting it. Looking at these new screens makes me really anxious to play this game.....its coming out really soon too .

Last edited by Outlaw; 04-13-02 at 03:26 AM.
Old 04-13-02, 03:51 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally posted by Jackskeleton

Ok, well the snake and shark are always there. in the original, the shark scene and fight was very simple, and the shark tank as very basic. they made this just amazing. heres a link to where the video's at.
http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio/creatures/vol11/index.html

freak'n crazy as all hell.

Sweetheart, I never got to any shark but I did get to the snake..
Old 04-13-02, 03:53 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally posted by Outlaw

Sorry I came across the wrong way I think, I wasn't being sarcastic or criticizing the game, I was quite serious when I said I have a sorta phobia of snakes (only the kind that are really long like in the picture, I had a bad encounter with one when I was really little with a Boa and I've been uneasy around those kinds of long snakes ever since). What I meant was that the pics looked so awsomely detailed it gave me chills just looking at it, which is a good thing in a survival horror game because invoking fear adds to the experience. To clear things up: so far I have not been let down by anything I've seen or heard from this game yet, in fact all these screenshots and movies exceeded my expectations. I was sold on this game ever since they released the first screens of it and I'm definitely getting it. Looking at these new screens makes me really anxious to play this game.....its coming out really soon too .

I wasn't talking about anyone here...

Peace Dude.

Last edited by Giantrobo; 04-13-02 at 04:02 AM.
Old 04-14-02, 08:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Some people are so hard to please. I wonder how these game companies stay in business with such harsh critics.
We nit pick, but we still buy.