DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   Just curious how many levels are in Max Payne? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/185712-just-curious-how-many-levels-max-payne.html)

SnoopDogg 02-20-02 11:24 PM

Just curious how many levels are in Max Payne?

I am on Level 3, how many others are there?

focker 02-20-02 11:28 PM

I don't remember, maybe 12 or 13. It wasn't very long. Oh, and moving to Video Game Forum. ;)

namja 02-20-02 11:29 PM

Originally posted by focker
I don't remember, maybe 12 or 13. It wasn't very long. Oh, and moving to Video Game Forum. ;)
from the Other Forum ...

SnoopDogg 02-20-02 11:32 PM

oh S#it, this was in the other forum, my bad, I thought I posted it in Video Game Talk, I know there is a VGT, I swear :)

tsohg 02-20-02 11:52 PM

Originally posted by Slug
oh S#it, this was in the other forum, my bad, I thought I posted it in Video Game Talk, I know there is a VGT, I swear :)
:rolleyes: yeah right newbie

;)

D.Pham5GLTE (>60GB) 02-20-02 11:54 PM

Originally posted by tsohg

:rolleyes: yeah right newbie

:lol: hey! watch it!

monkeyboy 02-21-02 12:25 AM

i think there were 3 parts, each part containing about 4 or 5 chapters. great game. those dream sequences were the creepiest things since resident evil.

SnoopDogg 02-21-02 12:50 AM

Originally posted by dpham00

:lol: hey! watch it!

Note that he added the ;), thats alright tsohg is my dawg! :)

SnoopDogg 02-21-02 12:51 AM

Originally posted by monkeyboy
i think there were 3 parts, each part containing about 4 or 5 chapters. great game. those dream sequences were the creepiest things since resident evil.
I hope there are more then 3 levels, cause I am on level 3 now and I have had the game for like 3 days :(

Goat3001 02-21-02 01:59 AM

Originally posted by Slug

I hope there are more then 3 levels, cause I am on level 3 now and I have had the game for like 3 days :(

yep 3 parts with a number of chapters sounds right. This game was great in every way... except it was wayyy to short. :)

SnoopDogg 02-21-02 02:03 AM

Originally posted by Goat3001

yep 3 parts with a number of chapters sounds right. This game was great in every way... except it was wayyy to short. :)

Man at this pace I am going to beat it by tommorrow.

Centurion 02-21-02 11:26 AM

It really wasn't a long game. The only parts that postponed it a bit were the dream sequences. Yuck! I wish the developers omitted those. They were such a break from the action-packed gameplay.
At any rate, if you have it on your PC don't worry. There's plenty of mods to keep you playing it for at least another two months and multiplayer will add another two months.

If you're playing it on your XBOX.....I'm sorry.

monkeyboy 02-21-02 11:33 AM

Originally posted by Centurion
It really wasn't a long game. The only parts that postponed it a bit were the dream sequences. Yuck! I wish the developers omitted those. They were such a break from the action-packed gameplay.

i thought the first dream sequence was pretty cool and damn creepy, but i admit that they should have stopped after the first one.