Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Need help in Golden Sun

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Need help in Golden Sun

Old 12-31-01, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help in Golden Sun

I'm stuck in Tolbi. When I was in Xian, I didn't move that log that the kid said to use my chi on, so I didn't talk to that master behind the locked door. Then I went to this temple where Ivan learned Reveal. Someone came in and said someone was in trouble. I tried to follow them, but I wound up in the Suhalla desert. Then I boarded the ship for Tolbi, and I can't find a way to enter Colosso. I already found that cave that takes me back to Angara (the one that comes out at Vault). Did I miss something? Should I have moved that log and talked to the master behind the locked door? Should I have followed the master who taught Ivan Reveal, and helped them? And how the hell do I enter Colosso????????
Old 12-31-01, 03:24 PM

Go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/ and get the answers you need from one of the many strategy guides.
Old 12-31-01, 04:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I can't remember what you get for knocking over the log but I'm sure it was important. Maybe you should try to go back there and do it now.
Old 01-01-02, 12:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Go back and knock over the log. It's easily done using the Force magic/command/whatever. I'd also agree with checking out one of the walkthroughs at GameFAQs. Use it as a guide as to where you're supposed to go next.

This is my favorite FAQ:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbad...lden_sun_d.txt
Old 01-01-02, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Here's the snippet about Xian:

Note: If you do not have Force, do not bother about knocking over the log in Master Feizhi's temple, as you can't do it. Simply continue along on your quest, it will not affect your game in the long run.
Master Feizhi will come over and make you use Force on the log again. When you do this Master Feizhi goes into a long conversation about how you use Chi from your mind (aka Psynergy) instead of Chi from you hand like him. All of this
doesn't really do anything for you, as you don't get any items or anything important, but you do get a little more feel for the plot.
Old 01-01-02, 09:18 AM

Thanks for everything. I skipped that stuff and didn't even know it. SO far, Hsu has been rescued and the log is gone. I won't be able to do that stuff now, will I?