Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Have you heard of a Dr. Boy?

Old 12-02-01, 09:01 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Have you heard of a Dr. Boy?

A friend of mine found one at a huge flea market. It looks like a Game Boy but has rca jacks so you can hook it up to a tv. It comes with numerous onboard games that are old arcade games. Has anyone heard of this thing?
Old 12-03-01, 04:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: (formerly known as Inglenook Hampendick) Fairbanks, Alaska!

#BOY) This is the neatest little unit you've ever seen! Auction is for a SEALED, NEW in the PACKAGE Dr. Boy Game System. The Dr. Boy is a hand held game that can be connected to a TV and play arcade like games. It has 76 Games built in it. These 76 games are in color and only play on the TV. The hand held unit only plays one black and white game. The value is in the Game when its used with the TV set. It also has all accessories with it. Runs on aaa Batteries while being used away from TV and plugs in while in TV Mode. Comes in (4) Colors: Blue, Pink, Green, Grey.
Old 12-08-01, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Got my Dr. Boy. Looksd like a Game Boy but I can hook it to my tv and play games like Super Mario, Joust, and a lot of others. This thing has got to be breaking all kinds of copywrite(sp?) but it is cool.