Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Super smash bro's brawl Wii , Uncharterd PS3 f/t

Old 05-04-08, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both of theese titles are in mint condition . I am looking to trade each game for 2-3 hd movies or blu-rays . Here are some titles im looking for .

Devils rejects blu-ray
House of wax hd or blu-ray
XXX blu-ray
Shoot em up blu-ray
The mummy returns hd
Scorpian king hd
Fast and the furious hd
2 Fast 2 furious hd
Army of darkness hd
Evil dead 2 blu-ray
Prision break season 1 blu-ray
Scooby doo 1 and 2 blu-ray
You me and dupre hd
Old 05-04-08, 08:26 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

So the trade we agreed to is no longer valid for Uncharted? Agreeing to a trade and then changing your mind is no way to trade on this board.
Old 05-05-08, 12:55 AM

Um I never made anything offical with anyone about that game . We did talk about a deal but thats about it . We never exchanged shipping info or anything like that .
And I am pretty sure I know how to trade but thanks .
Old 05-05-08, 09:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
neiname, do you have posts to back up your claims?
Old 05-05-08, 09:33 AM

Who cares if he does or not . Unless we exchange shipping info I dont think anything is official . Geez you guys like to cause problems over here a lot . I dont have this problem on the dvd exchange forums . Nobody acts like this over there . Maybe I will just trade movies and save my games for gamestop . Less trouble makers that way .
Old 05-06-08, 08:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

MPC123... no need to get bent out of shape... but you have to understand that if you tell someone yes and then they email you back and are just waiting to exchange shipping info.... only to then say we didnt have an agreement because we didnt exchange shipping info is bad...

Dvdtalk has had great traders and sellers for items with no problem. Its just to make things and lives easier here... i mean if i was in his same boat, i would be ticked off too as i am sure you would be.

Maybe going to another forum is best and this isnt right for you but its just to make things easier here if you agree and begin the trade process....
Old 05-06-08, 04:23 PM

This is what was PM'd

Originally Posted by MPC123
Would you do thees3 hd movies for uncharterd

Fast and the furious hd
Tremors hd
Blades of glory hd
My reply
Originally Posted by neiname

Sounds good, would love to get those Blu-rays I mentioned before, is there anything else we can add to the trade? I added 5 more HD-DVDs to my list.

Regards,
Then he asked to swap out a disc with another title. I replied that that title was sold on Half.com and gave him my shipping info to which I received no reply.

I totally understand the a deal is not a deal until it is hand but I don't like being jerked around so I simply added him to my ignore list and will trade with Gold traders only.
Old 05-06-08, 04:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by MPC123
Who cares if he does or not . Unless we exchange shipping info I dont think anything is official . Geez you guys like to cause problems over here a lot . I dont have this problem on the dvd exchange forums . Nobody acts like this over there . Maybe I will just trade movies and save my games for gamestop . Less trouble makers that way .
You're absolutely right. All of us gamers love to cause problems.

You've had plenty of threads with no successful trades over here in the VG area - perhaps going the gamestop route would be the best one for you.
Old 05-06-08, 04:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by neiname
..... and will trade with Gold traders only.
Well that's a bit harsh. I've been a member trading here for years (although not frequently) but only have 1 feedback to get me on the good trader's list. I had 2 successful trades last month alone, and neither left feedback (1 being a "gold" trader).
Old 05-06-08, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by hail2dking
Well that's a bit harsh. I've been a member trading here for years (although not frequently) but only have 1 feedback to get me on the good trader's list. I had 2 successful trades last month alone, and neither left feedback (1 being a "gold" trader).
Also understand that join date will also factor into my decision in case someone only has a few feedbacks such as yourself.
Old 05-10-08, 07:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Regardless of what you thought was going on with the deal, it's bad form to talk with someone and agree. Then have them find out that you turned down their offer by listing it again. You should have at least told him no if you were not going to do the deal. It's the nice thing to do. I mean, maybe someone offered him an awesome deal for those dvd's that noone would turn down, but he did out of respect for the fact that he may be trading them to you.