wii package f/t

Old 04-24-08, 01:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wii package f/t

this is f/t only im not looking to sell any of it . i am looking for hd or blu-ray movies, tv seasons , ps3 or xbox360 games .

wii console with hookups , controller , nunchuck and sports disc
extra controller
extra nunchuck
duel charger station
cooling fan
mario party 8
ware ware smoothe moves
my sims
carnival games
super paper mario
rayman raving rabbids 2
Old 04-24-08, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I've got some TV seasons - Married with children, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Grounded for Life (both used and unopened). PM me if interested.
Old 04-24-08, 01:15 PM

it would take more than tv seasons for this . i do apreciate the interest though
Old 04-24-08, 01:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MPC123
it would take more than tv seasons for this . i do apreciate the interest though
You've had this up here for a long time, rather than ask for offers, why not let people know what amount of things you're looking for in trade, rather than lead them on.

Thanks.
Old 04-24-08, 07:08 PM

am i the only person you have to bother ? you told me if i wana sell name the price so i said fine i wont sell . and now u wana bother me saying i need to list stuff i want .
my want list is to big to sit and type it all up so if someone has a trade list i will look at it and say what im interested in . i dont wana be rude but it seems u r just picking on me for fun at this point . i see people checking lists all the time and i dont see every person here posting a huge want list either . im not gonna sit here and type up every single thing i want . you seem to be the only person with a problem right now .
maybe if ud stop closing my threads for theese kind of reasons id auctlly trade it .
Old 04-24-08, 07:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

am i the only person you have to bother ? you told me if i wana sell name the price so i said fine i wont sell . and now u wana bother me saying i need to list stuff i want .
my want list is to big to sit and type it all up so if someone has a trade list i will look at it and say what im interested in . i dont wana be rude but it seems u r just picking on me for fun at this point . i see people checking lists all the time and i dont see every person here posting a huge want list either . im not gonna sit here and type up every single thing i want . you seem to be the only person with a problem right now .
maybe if ud stop closing my threads for theese kind of reasons id auctlly trade it .
You nailed it. I'm picking on you for fun. Please, if I was doing that I'd poke fun at your spelling.

Other people aren't trying to offload a Wii and a large group of games and asking for offers. They are trading out games. Perhaps if you said something like "I'm looking for X number of movies for this" or something a little more concrete, mainly because it looks like you are looking for a few hundred dollars worth of trade fodder and giving people zero indication of what you realistically are looking for makes it tough.

I only remember closing one of your threads, this one still auctlly looks like it's open.

Edited to add a comment from another mod who isn't picking on you that perhaps you missed in your other thread. And when you take what Namja wrote literally (it's not really something open for interpretation) then this thread should be closed too.

quoted from Namja:

Adding to L&O:

We do not allow "but im willing to see offers" threads here. You either need to list specific things you're willing to trade for, or you need to list prices for things you want to sell. This is not an auction house where you can take up on the best offer.

namja
Moderator, DVD Talk Forums

Last edited by Liver&Onions; 04-24-08 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-24-08, 07:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

It needs to stay open purely for the "duel charging station."

I want to see two guys square off.... Wiimotes at dawn... Waggling in the sunlight while some spaghetti western music plays.

another way he could spice of his listing...

SWM w/Wii looking for SWM or F interested in swapping Wii for discs. TV not good enough. Must read my mind to get my Wii. Would be willing to trade for dictionary or some sort of free in-browser spell check.

Last edited by xmiyux; 04-24-08 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-24-08, 07:36 PM

just close it already . id rather have you close my topic than go around and around with you over something stupid like this . unless people here are stupid they would know what this package is worth . nobody is gonna think its worth just a few tv seasons . i was only listing some things i was interested in. the trader told me what he
had and i said no thanks . aparently thats a sin so whatever.
Old 04-24-08, 07:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

just close it already . id rather have you close my topic than go around and around with you over something stupid like this . unless people here are stupid they would know what this package is worth . nobody is gonna think its worth just a few tv seasons . i was only listing some things i was interested in. the trader told me what he
had and i said no thanks . aparently thats a sin so whatever.
Now that could be considered a personal attack on everyone on this forum.

If you want to trade, abide by the rules or take your stuff elsewhere.