Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

(Mostly) Decent Xbox 360/Wii Games FS/FT w/a specific want list.

Community
Search

(Mostly) Decent Xbox 360/Wii Games FS/FT w/a specific want list.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-08, 05:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
delete

delete

Last edited by Mr. Foo; 03-24-08 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-20-08, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
was another thread necessary when you've got one less than 1/2 way down the page? Forum rules state 1 thread - you should know that having traded here for quite a while.
Old 03-20-08, 06:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Well, L&O, being that you are a mod here and knowing that users don't have the ability to edit thread titles, you should have surmised from the title of the old thread (which was marked for deletion two days ago), that it had nothing to do with the intent of my new thread and understood the reason for its creation.

If I had used the old thread, exactly whom, not having a 360 to offer in trade, would care to even look at it?

IDK, perhaps you're still still miffed that I wouldn't trade Bully for Spiderwick Chronicles.

Seriously, the 1 thread rule would be a heck of a lot easier to follow, especially in forums that don't get a lot of traffic (and as a result threads don't get pushed down), if users could were given permissions to edit thread titles.

Originally Posted by Liver&Onions
was another thread necessary when you've got one less than 1/2 way down the page? Forum rules state 1 thread - you should know that having traded here for quite a while.

Last edited by Mr. Foo; 03-20-08 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-20-08, 06:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're right that users don't have the ability to edit thread titles, and I think it's lame that users can't delete their own threads (within reason). But the simple workaround is to PM a mod and have them update your thread title - or request that it be locked so you can open up a new one.

FWIW - I would have said the same thing to anyone - Spiderwick or no Spiderwick But - what if I threw in Puzzle Quest on the Wii? ;-)

Originally Posted by Mr. Foo
Well, L&O, being that you are a mod here and knowing that users don't have the ability to edit thread titles, you should have surmised from the old thread title that it had nothing to do with the intent of my new thread and understood the reason for its creation.

If I had used the old thread, exactly whom, not having a 360 to offer in trade, would care to even look at it?

IDK, perhaps you're still still miffed that I wouldn't trade Bully for Spiderwick Chronicles.

Seriously, the 1 thread rule would be a heck of a lot easier to follow, especially in forums that don't get a lot of traffic (and as a result threads don't get pushed down), if users could were given permissions to edit thread titles.
Old 03-20-08, 08:11 PM

Mr.foo would you be willing to do bully for my raw vs smackdown 2008?
Old 03-20-08, 09:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

No, sorry. Passed on RVS08 for $20 at gogamer.com a couple of weeks ago, so I can't see trading Bully for it. Thanks though.

Originally Posted by gregbales
Mr.foo would you be willing to do bully for my raw vs smackdown 2008?
Old 03-21-08, 08:45 PM

I have the following games for sale that are on your list, sorry not interested in trading:

Cabela's African Safari
Def Jam : Icon
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

Super Princess Peach

MLB Power Pros

Would take $80 for all of them...