Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

is there a way to buy online ps3 games with pc?

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-07, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I have a PS3, but the internet connection at home is so bad that I cannot connect to the Playstation Network (or whatever the official name is). I repeatedly entered all the information and it just wouldn't connect...

I want to buy Super Stardust, but it is only available by download...Is there a way to buy and download on a PC and then transfer to the PS3 with a flash drive?

- Aeron
Old 11-21-07, 04:32 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I can't imagine they'd allow that, no.

You should work on your connection problem anyway. What sort of error are you getting?
Old 11-21-07, 08:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pinata242
I can't imagine they'd allow that, no.

You should work on your connection problem anyway. What sort of error are you getting?
I don't see why they'd care...I can download the firmware upgrades on PC and install them. It would seem like they could sell the game on Internet (with activation code), I would download it, and install on PS3 and use activation code...Well, it's too bad if they won't...

As for my Internet, it's a satellite connection, and it even says in the fine print that the connection isn't good enough for online gaming. I was hoping it would be good enough to connect, purchase, and download a game, though. I just ran the Ethernet cable to the PS3. In the settings, it said that it detected a connection. I started filling out the forms and so on, and then, it said it couldn't connect. I did this about ten times, with no luck at all...