FS: PSP package plus some other stuff

Old 10-02-07, 03:42 AM
Cool New Member

FS: PSP package plus some other stuff

Hi folks,
I got some stuff for sale. Been a long time viewer of this board, just don't post much. Here's what I got:

(1)PSP Package(will not breakup unless everything can be sold separately) - it looks like there might be one dead/stuck pixel. Probably too small to notice while playing games though. Hard to tell its even there when on the default blue background. includes the following:
(1)PSP(fat version) running 3.40 OE Firmware
(1)1 gig Sony pro duo memory stick
(1)2 gig Sandisk pro duo memory stick
(1)Sandisk memory stick duo adapter
(1)Hard case
(1)power charger
(1)Madden 06 UMD
$160+shipping

(1)Linksys Wireless G game adapter-almost brand new. Used it for 2 hrs, then decided to go back to wires so I packed it up and put it in the box and its been in storage ever since. The box is worn out, but everything else is still like new. Comes with everything you would get if you buy it brand new. $45+shipping.

(1)Mirage S12 Subwoofer - long shot but I'll list it here anyways. About the loudest, heart-pounding subwoofer you can find at this price range. You can read all the rage about it at avsforums. One of the peg on the grill broke off but it seems like an easy fix(some sort of glue would do). There's also a small lift of paint on the top. Small enough that you probably won't even notice it. The S10 goes for $499 at Vanns. $375 local pickup in 92404 only

email me at [email protected] for questions. thanks. Mods, let me know if i can't sell some of these things on here.