FS: 4 Nintendo Wiis

Old 01-15-07, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 4 Nintendo Wiis

I was lucky (mean) enough to find and buy 4 Wiis at a Shopko in Winona, MN. I would list them on eBay, but I no longer use Paypal because they locked my account and want personal information like my social security number, which I will absolutely not give out in this day and age of identity theft.

I am a gold trader (Daniel Lindholm). Also, if you contact me, I can give you my phone number and real e-mail address so that we can speak.

I am looking for $320 including shipping w/ insurance and tracking for each Wii. I will offer a discount if you purchase more than 1 Wii.

I am going to use a gourmet e-mail account here to avoid receiving :

lindholmATwhartonDOTupennDOTedu

Obviously, AT - @ and Dot = .

Last edited by apemanttt; 01-15-07 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-15-07, 03:26 PM

Wow - I initially put the e-mail address down incorrectly, but I just fixed it. If anyone has e-mailed, go ahead and e-mail me again if you want.
Old 01-19-07, 01:19 PM

OK - 3 left. $310 shipped for each or less if you buy all of them.

lindholmATwhartonDOTupennDOTedu
Old 01-23-07, 12:15 AM

apemanttt that means that your paypal is hacked(only on that computer). i have the same thing with mine so i have to use my laptop for paypal payment

you are going to notice the same thing when you go on ebay , or anyonline banking stuff

if you want to access your paypal just put 123456789 and it will let you in but it will show up again when you go to the site again..
Old 01-24-07, 03:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dvds4all2006
apemanttt that means that your paypal is hacked(only on that computer). i have the same thing with mine so i have to use my laptop for paypal payment

you are going to notice the same thing when you go on ebay , or anyonline banking stuff

if you want to access your paypal just put 123456789 and it will let you in but it will show up again when you go to the site again..
What the heck are you talking about? He is typing his email address like that so the spam bots that gather email addresses from message boards, forums, websites, ect don't take his email address and add it to a list to receive spam.
Old 08-17-07, 03:13 PM

I sold all of the original four, but I now have two more new systems. I'm selling them for $300 each.
Old 08-21-07, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

apemanttt,

Do you still have any Wii's left? What forms of payment would you take, then? A money order, I guess?

I know Daniel's a gold trader, but, since it's such a large purchase, I'm wondering if anyone who has bought one from apemanttt can post that everything went great...Thanks!
Old 08-21-07, 09:36 PM

Yes - they are still available. A money order would be best. E-mail me if you are still interested, and we can work something out.