DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Exchange Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-exchange-forum-30/)
-   -   FT/FS: Huge list of systems, games, strat guides, and accessories! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-exchange-forum/474205-ft-fs-huge-list-systems-games-strat-guides-accessories.html)

dejavu4ya 08-11-06 10:24 AM

FT/FS: Huge list of systems, games, strat guides, and accessories!

I have all of the following, to trade or sell. I am really interested in an xbox 360, so if you have one, let me know. I would prefer to trade for or towards an xbox 360, or for cash so I can purchase an xbox 360. (After being ripped on my first one!) I will check lists, and entertain all offers, and pretty much open to all offers.

Additonal Pictures can be requested.

ASK ME TO LINK YOU TO MY SITE WITH PICTURES OF EVERYTHING LISTED BELOW! JUST EMAIL ME @ [email protected]!!! (I can't get the link to load right on here.)

For Sale - For Trade:

The following systems:
- Xbox system, used, 1 controller, all hook-ups. (Open to offers hoping for something around 80-90)
-Slim Playstation 2 System, 1 controller, all hook-ups. (Open to offers hopingg for something around 85-95)
-Playstation 1 System, used, all hook-ups. (Open to offers.)

Xbox Games:
-Halo (In EBgames case)
-NBA Street Vol. 2
-Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
-NCAA Football 06
-Project Gotham Racing
-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
-Fable

Playstation Two Games:
-Kingdom Hearts
-Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness (New & Sealed)
-Final Fantasy X-2
-Grand Theft Auto III
-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
-Max Payne
-Crazy Taxi
-Hitman 2
-Star Ocean: Til the end of time
-Tony Hawk American Wasteland - (scratched some, believe it works)
-Socom: US Navy Seals
-True Crime: Streets Of LA
-NBA Ballers
-Matrix: Path Of Neo
-Red Dead Revolver
-Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun
-Twisted Metal Black

Playstation 1 games:
-Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (No case, No manual)
-Dino Crisis (No case, No Manual)

PC Games:
-The Godfather

(2) 8mb Sony Playstation Two Memory Card (Offical Sony brand) - [See above pic of ps2!]
(1) Sony Playstation One Memory Card

Strategy Guides:

-Tomb Raider: Legend (The newest Tomb Raider out)
-The Godfather
-Kingdom Hearts II
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
-Resident Evil: 0
-Resident Evil Outbreak
-Hitman: Blood Money
-Halo 2
-Enter The Matrix

Misc.:
-Phillips Portable DVD Player, Here's the exact model and everthing. I only used it for 1 trip, great condition, comes with orignal packaging, wall charger, remote, car charger, battery pack and rca cord adapter.
-The Simpsons: Bart Stuffed Toy
-The Simpsons: Homer Stuffed Toy
-Bluetooth Motorola Headset, works with all bluetooth phones, brand new in package!
-Hitman: Blood Money Playing Cards - NEW!! (see pic of ps2)
-Halo 2 watch - Excellent
-Offical Xbox magazine demo disc 53
-Xbox 360 Premium Box (some people seem to want this) =\
-USB Black Keyboard for ONLINE Gaming, MINT CONDITION!
-Blank, Single Black DVD Spare Cases. (Can be used for dvds, ps2, or any other games, have inside clips for insersts and the outside plastic for artwork. Will sell as a bundle or individually) Below is a pic of which each looks like.
-Nokia 6102, flip camera cell-phone, for Cingular, great condition, no scratches etc.
-Motorola V360, new, only used 2 days. For tmobile, has a Mp3 player, video camera, yahoo, aim, and icq instant messengar, camera, internet, and bluetooth capatability. Comes with a usb cord, earbud piece (both new in package), wall charger, and a 64 k memory card with adapter so you can hook it right up to your computer. Check the pictures below, you get everything pictured.

dejavu4ya 08-12-06 08:59 PM

Bump

edytwinky 08-21-06 11:38 PM

You want to list prices for your games?