DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Exchange Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-exchange-forum-30/)
-   -   Rockstar Table Tennis FT (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-exchange-forum/466625-rockstar-table-tennis-ft.html)

Falcon75 05-24-06 05:33 PM

Rockstar Table Tennis FT

Multiply banned bad member

cleaver 05-25-06 08:00 AM

I'd trade Gun for XBox 360 for it.

DJ_Longfellow 05-25-06 08:45 AM

I've got Kameo....any wants?

Mr. Foo 05-25-06 10:21 AM

You guys are wasting your time with this punk.

He agreed to trade with me and to ship first and then ignored all follow up emails, now finally saying that is refusing to ship first.

Another trader here said it took a month to get his stuff.

If you do deal with him, make sure he ships first - whether he actually follows through is another story....

clappj 05-25-06 10:56 AM

Interested in Need For Speed: Most Wanted?

wlj 05-25-06 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Foo
You guys are wasting your time with this punk.

He agreed to trade with me and to ship first and then ignored all follow up emails, now finally saying that is refusing to ship first.

Another trader here said it took a month to get his stuff.

If you do deal with him, make sure he ships first - whether he actually follows through is another story....

thanks for the heads up...i am gonna delete my offer above. i will try and convince my wife to buy me Table Tennis for our anniversary next week ;)

Falcon75 05-25-06 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by wlj
thanks for the heads up...i am gonna delete my offer above. i will try and convince my wife to buy me Table Tennis for our anniversary next week ;)

It didnt take a month you piece of shit, it took a week or so AND since it isnt your issue FUCK OFF

No i dont, never have and wont ship first...if you paypal me on a sale then yes I will ship.

wlj 05-25-06 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Falcon75
It didnt take a month you piece of shit, it took a week or so AND since it isnt your issue FUCK OFF

No i dont, never have and wont ship first...if you paypal me on a sale then yes I will ship.

good luck trading here with that attitude. NEW TRADERS SEND FIRST YOU MORON. It is simple to understand.

wlj

Liver&Onions 05-25-06 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Falcon75

Wow. Cool new member eh? Well, this is a personal attack...those don't go over well on the site. So don't be surprised if you can't post here <strike>for a while</strike> again.

Liver&Onions 05-25-06 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by wlj
good luck trading here with that attitude. NEW TRADERS SEND FIRST YOU MORON. It is simple to understand.

wlj

wlj - this too is a personal attack... I know it was in retaliation, but this isn't tolerated.

wlj 05-25-06 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Liver&Onions
wlj - this too is a personal attack... I know it was in retaliation, but this isn't tolerated.

sorry...should have left the moron comment out.