Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Why are my posts getting deleted after a few hours? PS3 ?s

Old 01-26-06, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why are posts being deleted??? I posted a question TWICE today about PS3. Both times i came back and I saw it there so I know it posted.... then I come back an hour or two later and its GONE! I dont get it??? It was a simple post asking about when the PS3 was being released and questions related to playstation games?!

I hope someone can answer WHY my posts are being deleted.

Last edited by ttbk; 01-26-06 at 04:19 PM. Reason: changing title
Old 01-26-06, 04:17 PM

PS3 repost (for the third time)

Here is the post I posted twice before more or less. Thought maybe if i replied to this it would stay on!

I was wondering when the Playstation 3 comes out officially? Is there a specific date?

Reason why I am curiuos is my PS2 broke last week. I dont know if i should go buy another PS2 and wait for the PS3 to be out for awhile or if i should just wait for the PS3 to come out.

Also does anyone know if after the PS3 is out if they will continue to make games like Madden, for the ps2 or will it only come out on the PS3 after that??

Thanks in advance for any input you can give.
Old 01-26-06, 04:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We have a thread on the PS3 that has the information you are looking for at the top of the forum. Your posts were probably not deleted but moved there.
Old 01-26-06, 04:20 PM
Retired

I'm assuming because it's in the wrong forum.

You're posting this in the Video Game Exchange forum, not the main Video Game Forum.

At any rate, their is a one and only PS3 thread here you can post your questions 2.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...80#post6731980

As for the release date, nothing official, but it looks like the PS3 will launch in the US in November. And yes they'll keep making Madden etc. for the PS2 for a few years at least until the PS3 user base gets built up.
Old 01-26-06, 04:29 PM

Thank you! I didnt realize there was a board there. I appreciate you posting the link and letting me know! THANKS!
Old 01-26-06, 04:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Your thread was moved, not deleted. The 2nd thread was deleted, because it was a duplicate and was in the wrong forum.

This thread is closed, because it is neither related to video gaming in general, nor to the trading of video games.

As Josh posted above: Please look in the main forum at the thread he referenced for information on the PS3.