Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Proposition For Anyone Willing To Pick Up An XBOX 360 For Me. DVDs To Trade+Money

Proposition For Anyone Willing To Pick Up An XBOX 360 For Me. DVDs To Trade+Money

Old 11-23-05, 04:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone knows anywhere around wherever you live that still has an XBOX 360, I need to pick one up in the next week or so for an X-mas gift. The stores I usually go to around here sold out yesterday. They'll supposedly have them in stock in 3 weeks again, but I'd like to go ahead and get the purchase out of the way.

There's 2 versions: 1 sells for $300 and the other for $400. There's also some bundles they sell of them and some other extras. I'd prefer the $400 version if you could find it, but if you could get any of them I'd take it.

In return, I would paypal you whatever the cost of the X-box is + The Actual shipping for the item + $50 for your trouble.

I also have a few DVDs, all in great to mint condition, that I could possibly throw in the mix for a deal or trade as opposed to extra cash:

Another 48 Hours

Eerie, Indiana - The Complete Series

Four Rooms

Highlander 2: Special Edition (2 Discs, 2nd Disc has a couple very faded letters marked on top of it in marker)

Highlander Endgame: Ultimate 2 Disc Collection (includes producer's cut)

Howard Hughes: Aviator, Director, Billionaire (2 Disc Set, Includes the films: The Outlaw, The Front Page, The Sin of Harold Dibblebock, and a documentary on Hughes - One Disc has some scratches on it, but it was like that when I bought it new...it plays fine.)

The Octagon (FS)

Serpico

Swamp Thing (2005 Re-release, few light surface scratches, plays fine)

Truth or Dare? Special Edition (1986 splatter horror)

WWE: The Greatest Wrestling Stars of the 80's (3 Disc Box Set)

I Also Have The Following Games:

The Great Escape (XBOX)

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (XBOX)

007 James Bond: Nightfire (PS2)

Freedom Fighters (PS2)

Mission Impossible (PS2)

Sphinx (PS2)

Clock Tower (RARE PS1 Game, missing cover and instructions)

E-mail me if you think we can work something out.

Last edited by stonecountry; 11-23-05 at 05:13 PM.