DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Exchange Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-exchange-forum-30/)
-   -   Halflife 2 pc for trade (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-exchange-forum/397692-halflife-2-pc-trade.html)

glassdragon 11-26-04 06:07 PM

Halflife 2 pc for trade

Hello, I have halflife2 pc and dont' need it anymore. The thing is though that the serial is forever tied to your steam account so i would have to trade the account.
It's already been said that with the username/pass the game could be installed and played on any other pc just can't be logged onto 2 pc's at once. So i would like to trade my account with halflife 2 and Counterstrike: Source on it. It will work as such, When i make a deal if you have a least a year registered on the board and are on the gold trader list i will send you the user/pass for the account immediately upon delivery confirmation of the items traded for. It will then be your responsibility to change the password/email so that it will be yours. That's it. I would send that early since even though it's the retail version you should be able to download the game from steam and play it immediately. I will also send the original discs if you so choose also (who wouldn't want those eh?) :) Just leave some offers please and i'll get back to you. I wouldn't mind dvd's, I mainly like comedy and some tv boxsets (punk'd season 2, Chappelle season 1) and so on... let me know what you have and i'm sure we can work something out

Mods, i searched the EULA for steam and found that you are not allowed to SELL a steam account but it says nothing about trading one. If this is out of line please let me know and close the thread :) thanks

oh btw my email is dmdragon(at)gmail.com

thanks

glassdragon 11-28-04 12:23 AM

most anticipated game of the year.. .someone must want it :D

glassdragon 12-03-04 09:05 PM

bumping one last time :(

kvrdave 12-08-04 03:54 PM

Welcome to the new age of seriel numbering. I will give you two bits. -wink-

glassdragon 12-18-04 07:51 AM

2 bits of what? gold? you've got a deal ;)

don't forget to get this now... all the good mods are coming out :D

eton03 12-20-04 01:26 PM

I have some stuff I'm getting rid of to get HalfLife2. Check out my thread. Will also Email ya.

Thanks Travis

bnx1 12-21-04 07:29 PM

How about Seinfeld Season 1&2 (opened, but mint)?

glassdragon 12-21-04 11:41 PM

eton03... only thing i see is maybe one of those harddrives, but that wouldn't be fair to you as hl2 isn't worth 60 bucks. Plus i'd need more info on them before i did that.
Bnx1 not a big seinfeld fan, thanks though
sorry it took so long to reply, i sort of gave up on the thread since initially it didn't get any responses heh.

eton03 12-22-04 07:16 AM

Well your the only one that seems to be interested in the Hard Drive so I'd be willing to do a trade. How do you want to do this. Half Life 2 is right now retailing for $54.99 plus tax so I was going to end up paying $60 anyways. Email me at : [email protected]

HDD INFO : Maxtor Diamondmax 16 120GB ATA/133 HDD 3.5 Series
Cable Included. I've never used it(Them). I have pluged them in to make sure they work. No box but have and will ship in a static bag very well packed.

glassdragon 12-22-04 11:25 AM

ygm