Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

FS/FT: Indigo Gamecube System + Indigo GB Player = more

Community
Search

FS/FT: Indigo Gamecube System + Indigo GB Player = more

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-04, 11:07 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS/FT: Indigo Gamecube System + Indigo GB Player & more

Lookin to sell my Indigo Gamecube System, complete with an imported Indigo Nintendo Gameboy Player (plays GBA games and matches so nicely with the system it truly looks like one solid object) plus a LE Pro Action Replay (you will need freeloader to boot up the GB Player disc, though the Gameboy devices have no terriotirial lockout and play US GBA games as well. Plus, the memory card to hold cheats is also a 1000 block memory card, so you can get started on any games right away). All in very good condition with minor cosmetic scratches, owned for a year, and really not played that much (own 4 games myself). To sum up:

Indigo Gamecube
Imported Indigo Gameboy Player (official Nintendo version)
LE Pro Action Replay (larger Memory Card, and Freeloader)
+shipping to Continental US
for $120 OBO.

It's a good $200 worth of stuff new even now. My Ebay name is bertobarto for references sake.

Here's some stuff I'm looking for:
Halo for Xbox
Official Xbox controllers
And other good Xbox stuff (can you tell I got one?)

Just don't play games enough to warrant owning more than one system. Feel free to ask questions and I'll try and keep an eye on the thread and my e-mail to respond as promptly as possible.
Thanks!

Last edited by bertobarto; 05-18-04 at 04:05 AM.