Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

For Immediate Sale: PS 2 Console + 7 Games

Old 08-11-03, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am selling a like new Playstation 2 for anyone interested it has a memory card, remote, horizontal stand and 7 great games. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with questions.

The system comes with a horizontal stand (it acts as a flat base and protects the PS 2 bottom from dust, this is not the vertical stand that allows the system to be held upright) and a preloaded offical 8 MB Memory card, also it comes with the official Playstation remote (2 AAA Batteries included) to play dvds. Also, it comes with one dual shock controller. The a/v cables and wires are included.

I am including 7 games with my system. The games are Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto 3, NFL 2K2 Football, Simpsons Road Rage, Triple Play Baseball, Crazy Taxi, and Gran Turismo 3 (A SPEC). The games are all in very good condition, open, with their instruction booklets, and played a few times each.

Get in contact with me directly through email if you are interested and not on forum. I accept paypal and money orders. I am asking

$225.00 OBO includes FREE media mail shipping ! Best offer gets my system and games !

[email protected]

thanks all

Last edited by Big O Anime_Fan; 08-13-03 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-12-03, 04:40 AM

great price. Good luck selling this.
Old 08-12-03, 08:43 AM

thanks cozmo, a few people are interested already, now someone just has to step up to the plate with a really good offer